Apr 10, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 01, 2017
KMAT MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KMAT MBA 2017
- Candiadte can log on to official website and submit their expression of interest (EOI)online about the course he/ she would like to pursue at Karunya University.
- Once the EOI is recieved,the candiate will get an acknowledgement SMS and Email from Karunya University indicating the application no. nd pass code to apply online.
- With the application no. nd pass code ,the candiate can submit his /her online application and also make the initial payment through online mode /DD mode/cash payment mode to book his /her seat in the branch of his /her.the candidates who wish to pursue PG course should uplopad their last received semester mark statement.each document the candiadtes attatch must be no larger than 1MB in JPEG format.
- Following options are av ialable for deposting the fee:
- Online payment by Credit card/debit card/net banking
- Payment through bank draft in favour of 'the register,Karunya University,payable at coimbatore.
- Payment in cash in Indian rupees at the cash counter of Karunya University.
- Once the application is submitted successfully,they candidates will get a confirmation SMS and Email to download his /her provisional admission order from the university website.
Eligibility for KMAT MBA 2017
KMAT MBA 2017 Important Instructions
1. candidate can buy application online (Rs. 1000 + Service Tax) at our website (using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking facility) or The can submit the application using demand draft (DD) mode at our website(admissions.karunya.edu) [DD for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’].
2. The candidate will receive the Application Number and Passcode after making the payment through SMS / Email. With these details, they can submit the application online through our website.
3. The candidate can also buy the Hard copy application at Karunya University Campus, Jesus Calls Prayer Towers and Banks If bought the hard copy application, the candidate can fill the OMR sheet and post it to Karunya University or they can submit online application (through our website) using the pinmailer (available with the hard copy of application).
4. Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature are mandatory to apply online. Upon successful submission of online application, the candidate will receive a confirmation Email / SMS.
KMAT MBA Application FAQ
1) What is Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA)?
Karunya Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) MBA is an all India level admission exam. The test is conducted by Karunya University, Coimbatore in more than 58 locations across India. The students who admire to study undergraduate engineering degree course from Karunya University Business School, Tamil Nadu, then they need to qualify in the KMAT MBA exam.
2) How can I reach the Karunya University campus?
Check the map on the bottom of the Admissions Website for Driving Directions to Karunya University.
3) How to register for Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA)?
Apply online at offical website
Application Fee Rs. 1000 + Service Tax) at our website (using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking facility)
The can submit the application using demand draft (DD) mode at our website (admissions.karunya.edu) [DD for Rs.1000/ drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’].
- By cash.
4) What is the address to send the form and DD in case of DD mode of fee remission?
Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD (Application form fee of Rs. 1000) to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641 114 by Speed Post/Registered Post with their Name, Application Number, and the course opted at the backside.
5) What is the last date for registering for Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA)?
The last date for registering for Karunya Management Aptitude Test KMAT (MBA) exam is April.
6) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at Coimbatore .
7) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of April. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of April.
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from April (Onwards). You will have to log onto the KMAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
9) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
10) Do I need to apply for individual University separately?
Yes, you will have to apply for each institute separately as per your preferences.
11) Is it an online exam ?
Yes, it is an online exam.
12) When is the last date to pay the tuition fees to be admitted?
The first installment of tuition fee should be paid immediately during the submission of online application form.
List of KMAT MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|