Jan 13, 2015
Apr 15, 2015
May 04, 2015
Jun 01, 2015
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2015 Important Instructions
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2015 Relaxation Policy
KCET- BE/B.Tech Application FAQ
1) What is KCET?
The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted by the “Karnataka Examinations Authority” (KEA) for candidates of Karnataka and the children of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants for admissions to the first semester or first year of full time courses in engineering, technology courses (B.E./ B.Tech), naturopathy & yoga, architecture courses (B.Arch), unani, homoeopathy, ayurveda, dental (BDS) and medical (MBBS) in private aided or private un-aided professional colleges or University in Karnataka.
2) How do i have to pay the fees?
Prescribed fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority” payable at respective helpline centre as the case may be.
3) If any column is left blank while filling the Application Form what happens?
It will be rejected – please verify and confirm that every column has been filled before submitting the application.
4) I am a repeater student from Karnataka. Where can, I get the CET application form?
You can go to the institution where you have studied & passed and pay a DD of Rs. 650/ to get the application or you can obtain the application directly by sending a DD for Rs. 750/? with a self addressed envelope to the KEA office.
5) How much DD should I have to pay for the application as I am a repeater student belonging to SC/ ST/ Cat?1?
You have pay a DD of Rs. 500/ if you want to get the application through the institution that you have studied OR you can send a DD of 750/ with a self addressed envelope to the KEA office of you want the form directly KEA will send the broacher cum application form to your address by speed post.
6) I am a student residing outside Karnataka. Can apply for KCET?
Please read the eligibility clauses in our website before applying for KCET .
7) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of MAY. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on First week of may.
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from first week of May(Onwards). You will have to log onto the KEA website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
9) Is it necessary to apply separately for Medical and Engineering courses?
Not necessary. Application form is common for all the courses.
10) I am an SC/ST repeater student.I want to get the application form directly to my residence. How much amount of DD I have to send?
You have to send a DD for Rs. 750/? payable at Bangalore.
11) Can I send my requisition for obtaining KCET application, through courier?
No. KEA will not take the responsibility for envelops sent through courier or given in person or through any other private arrangements.
12) In the Application Form few columns are not relevant to me. However you have said that all incomplete applications will be rejected. What to do in such circumstances?
The Application has to be filled up in all respects. Where ever any column is not applicable, the candidate shall write N.A. in the relevant column.
13) Is it necessary to write the previous KCET No.in the column provided in the Application Form?
If you have taken a seat in any of the discipline through KEA then it is necessary to write the previous KCET No., college, course etc.
14) I am a ‘B’ Certificate holder in NCC. Can I mark reservation under special category in the KCET application form?
Yes. You can mark in special category.
15) If I loose my verification slip after verification what shall I do?
Please contact the helpline centre where you have verified your documents. It is an important document which may be required for all other future work.
List of KCET- BE/B.Tech 2015 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|