Jan 15, 2017
Apr 23, 2017
May 02, 2017
May 28, 2017
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 23, 2017|
|Test Date||May 02, 2017|
|Test Start Date||May 02, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||May 01, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Mar 02, 2017|
|Test End Date||May 03, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 28, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 15, 2017|
How to Apply for KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017
- Please download the e-brochure from KEA Website and read the instructions carefully before start entering the application online. Enter all the detailsONLINE by browsing URL on web by selecting “CET UG Online Application”. After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Print the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC / ST Category-1 of Karnataka candidates only). Rs.750/- in case of candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka and Rs.5,000/- in case of candidates residing outside India. The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of the Banks prescribed. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates. The candidates who are residing outside India shall pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore, the demand draft should be sent to KEA address by mentioning the application number.
- Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification.
- Note: Candidates should note down their application ID and Password until the completion of filling of the online application. Candidate has to enter all the required details in the form, failing which their application will not be considered. Applications without Photo and signature will not be considered as valid. Candidates are not allowed to edit their application after selecting declaration / taking the final printout.
- Candidates are advised to verify and confirm that they are fulfilling any one of the Eligibility Clauses updated on the KEA Website and also in the e-brochure before applying for admission to Government seats in Professional Colleges in the state of Karnataka for the year. For any reason the fee paid by the candidates will not be refunded.
- The information / particulars furnished by the candidates in their CET online application form will be deemed as “Final” and be the basis for further process. The information furnished in the CET online application form with regard to Caste/Category and Annual Income remains the same for the purpose of assignment of ranks/selection or allotment of a seat and no change will be entertained in future for any reason.
KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 Relaxation Policy
Relaxation Policy- 40% for SC/ST candidates in 10+2 Reservation policy- The reservation of seat under KCET will be finalized by KEA. Categories which are entitled to this privilege are SC/ST/OBC. Apart from this, candidates belonging to NCC, Sports, Scout, Ward of Defence Personnel, Physically Disabled, Anglo-Indian, Rural Region, Kannada Medium, Jammu and Kashmir Migrants also enjoy certain privileges under KCET seat reservation. Exact number or percentage of the reserved seats under KCET will be announced with official notification. To claim their entitlement for reserved seats candidates should be able to produce the required certificates of proof. These certificates must be issued by the Government recognized bodies.
List of KCET- BE/B.Tech 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|