Dec 10, 2016
Apr 01, 2017
Apr 14, 2017
May 05, 2017
How to Apply for KIITEE 2017
- Visit the official website of KIIT University
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- No Application/Examination fee for KIITEE B.Tech.
- Dispatch the Application Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as a reference for future correspondence.
- The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, a copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
For the downloaded application form:
- The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- The print out of online application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (Registered post/Speed Post / Courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India”.
Eligibility for KIITEE 2017
- Candidates Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
- They should have passed class XII in 2015, 2016. The aspirants, who are going to appear for class XII in 2017, are also eligible to appear in KIITEE 2017.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in class XII securing minimum aggregate marks of 60%.
- They must have attained regular full-time formal education from a recognized board of examination.
KIITEE 2017 Important Instructions
- Candidates are required to be present in the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing the announcement of completion.
- A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only.
- The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ proctor can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate.
- Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right. You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
KIITEE 2017 Relaxation Policy
The KIITEE Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
Reservation Category: -
- Scheduled Caste (SC): - 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): -7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC) : -3%
Physically Challenged: Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
Categories of Candidates
- General: - GE
- Scheduled Caste: - SC
- Scheduled Tribe: - ST
- Physically Challenged: - PC
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities).
- Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE Application FAQ
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) How to register for KIITEE B.Tech ?
KIIT University Bubaneswar is published the online KIITEE Application Form on First week of December. Application form of KIITEE for all the courses is released online now. Key points to be noted about the KIITEE application form are given below:-
- KIIT University is released online application form.
- There is no application fee for KIITEE application form.
- Candidate must enter correct and verifiable details in the KIITEE application formand submit it in the online / offline manner instructed by the exam conducting body.
- Passport size photograph, signature of candidate and signature of guardian are asked for in the application form.
The facility to check application status is generally available around 20 days after the form has been submitted.
3) When does the registration for KIITEE B.Tech ends?
Registration for KIITEE B.Tech ends on March.
4) What is the mode of test?
KIITEE Management will be an “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
5) What are the various test centers for KIITEE B.Tech?
KIITEE B.Tech will be conducted online in the following 26 centres: Bhubaneswar, Rourkela, Jaypore, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Bokaro, Patna, Raipur, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Indore, Mumbai, Pune, Imphal, Shillong, New Delhi, Agartala, Allahabad, Kolkata, Siliguri, Durgapur, Ahmedabad and Jaipur.
6) When is KIITEE B.Tech exam held?
KIITEE B.Tech exam will be held from third week of April to last week of April.
7) When shall I receive the KIITEE B.Tech admit card?
You can download admit card from Second week of April. You must not mutilate the admit card nor make any change therein.
8) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the website, click on the reprint application form tab.
9) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
10) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the website , click on the application status .
11) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
12) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
(Note: Admit Card will not be dispatched in hard copy.)
List of KIITEE 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|