KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) (KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) - 2017)
Dec 02, 2016
Apr 05, 2017
Apr 14, 2017
May 05, 2017
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017
- It is suggested that the candidates take a photocopy of the Application Form and use it for practice before filling up the original Application Form.
- Always leave a box blank between two parts of a name.
- Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
- Date of Birth, Candidate's Name, and Parent's Name should be exactly same as mentioned in 10th Pass Certificate.
- Candidates may retain the photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence if required.
Eligibility for KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 Important Instructions
- You are going to take a computer based online Test at a workstation.
- You are required to be present in the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing the announcement of completion.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall.
- A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only.
- The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be canceled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ proctor, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
INFORMATION ON THE TEST
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate.
- Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’.
- This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer to any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes is over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit.
- Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 Relaxation Policy
- The KIITEE Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows.
- Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- Reservation Category % of seats
- Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) 7.5%
- Physically Challenged (PC) 3%
- Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
Categories of Candidates
- General: - GE
- Scheduled Caste: - SC
- Scheduled Tribe: - ST
- Physically Challenged: - PC
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities).
- Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) Application FAQ
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) How to register for KIITEE Bachelor of Design(Fashion/Textile)?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
3) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KIIT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “BCA. Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE BCA” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE BCA” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
List of KIITEE Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place