Dec 10, 2016
Apr 02, 2017
Apr 16, 2017
May 03, 2017
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy.
- Candidates have to apply online at the Official website or they can download it from the website.
- The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps.
- Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
- The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, the copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
- Two recent passport size photographs taken on or after 1st September 2016 are posted in the photograph blocks.
For downloaded application form
- Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available on the website. Candidates can check the status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
- It is suggested that the candidates take a photocopy of the Application Form and use it for practice before filling up the original Application Form.
- Always leave a box blank between two parts of a name.
- Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
- Date of Birth, Candidate's Name, and Parent's Name should be exactly same as mentioned in 10th Pass Certificate.
- Candidates may retain the photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence if required.
- There is no Application fees.
Eligibility for KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age :- Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017 Important Instructions
- You are going to take a computer based online Test at a workstation.
- You are required to be present in the Test Centre 45 minutes before the starting time of the Test as specified in the admit card.
- The Proctor will announce commencement and completion of the Examination. Candidates should leave their seat on hearing an announcement of completion.
- The candidate must show, on demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the Examination Hall.
- A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- A seat indicating application number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material,
- Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ proctor, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination. Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017 Relaxation Policy
The KIITEE Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
- Physically Challenged: - Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
- Categories of Candidates
- General: - GE
- Scheduled Caste: - SC
- Scheduled Tribe: - ST
- Physically Challenged: - PC
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities).
- Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering/MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ Application FAQ
1) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KSFT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “Bachelor of Film & Television Production). Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production))” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production)” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
2) How to register for KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
3) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
List of KIITEE Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|