KIITEE B.Sc Nursing (KIITEE B.Sc Nursing - 2016)
Oct 10, 2015
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 21, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE B.Sc Nursing 2016 Important Instructions
KIITEE B.Sc Nursing Application FAQ
1) What is KIITEE ?
KIITEE is the KIIT University Entrance Exam which is held for admission to UG and PG courses. KIITEE for engineering, law and other programmes is to be held as computer based test in the month of April.KIIT University will be conducted KIITEE in the online computer based test mode. State wise examination dates have been given in the schedule.
2) Where can I obtain the Application Form?
- Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only.
- It will not be available in hard copy.
- Candidates have to apply online at official website.
- or they can download it from the website.
3) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
4) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
6) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
7) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
12) When shall I receive the KIITEE B.Sc Nursing admit card?
You can download admit card from Second week of April. You must not mutilate the admit card nor make any change therein.
List of KIITEE B.Sc Nursing 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place