Dec 10, 2015
Apr 05, 2016
Apr 24, 2016
May 15, 2016
KIITEE MBA 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative KIITEE MBA 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 05, 2016|
|Test Date||Apr 24, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Apr 24, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 25, 2016|
|Test End Date||Apr 30, 2016|
|Test Results Date||May 15, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 10, 2015|
How to Apply for KIITEE MBA 2016
1. Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
2. Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
3. through the Instructions to fill up the form.
4. Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
5.Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Application Number.
6. Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
7. Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
8. Dispatch the Application Form along with two passport size color photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10 th Pass Certificate/ Mark sheet. Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
9.The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10 th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only.
10.Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
11.The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10 th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only.
For downloaded application form
1.The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10 th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
2.The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered post/Speed Post / Courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India” Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available in the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in .
3.Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
KIITEE MBA 2016 Relaxation Policy
Reservation Category % of seats
Scheduled Caste (SC) - 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 7.5%
Physically Challenged - 3%
Physically Challenged : Candidate will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with
Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
Categories of Candidates
General : - GE
Scheduled Caste: - SC
Scheduled Tribe: - ST
Physically Challenged: - PC
List of KIITEE MBA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Online|