Dec 10, 2016
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 04, 2017
KIITEE MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative KIITEE MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Jan 29, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jan 29, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jan 21, 2017|
|Test End Date||Jan 31, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Feb 04, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 10, 2016|
How to Apply for KIITEE MBA 2017
- Candidates applying through Option need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
- Online payment of Application Fee of Rs. 1250/- through Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
- It is suggested that the candidates take a photocopy of the Application Form and use it for practice before filling up the original Application Form.
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
- Date of Birth, Candidate's Name and Parent's Name should be exactly same as mentioned in 10th Pass Certificate.
- Always leave a box blank between two parts of a name Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates may retain photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
- Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- The Form is signed at specified columns by the candidate and the guardian.
- Two recent passport size photographs taken on or after 1st September 2016 are pasted in the photograph blocks.
- Mention the Demand Draft details on the Form.
- Mention the Name and Address on the reverse of the Pay Order/ Demand Draft.
KIITEE MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Reservation Category % of seats
Scheduled Caste (SC) - 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 7.5%
Physically Challenged - 3%
Physically Challenged : Candidate will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with
Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
Categories of Candidates
General : - GE
Scheduled Caste: - SC
Scheduled Tribe: - ST
Physically Challenged: - PC
List of KIITEE MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Online|