KIITEE MBA (KIITEE MBA - 2017)
Dec 10, 2016
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 04, 2017
How to Apply for KIITEE MBA 2017
The candidates can apply either through online or offline mode.
Note: - Students who have taken CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT or ATMA can also apply to KSOM with a valid score. The test should have been taken for the relevant admission year, e.g. CAT-2016 or XAT-2017 score can only be used for 2017 MBA Admission.
- Candidates applying through Online would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution.
- Online payment of Application Fee of Rs. 1250/- through Credit/Debit cards or bank transfer.
- Candidates applying through the Offline need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024”.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM:-
- It is suggested that the candidates take a photocopy of the Application Form and use it for practice before filling up the original Application Form.
- Fill up all required fields. Incomplete Application Form is liable to be rejected.
- Date of Birth, Candidate's Name and Parent's Name should be exactly same as mentioned in 10th Pass Certificate.
- Always leave a box blank between two parts of a name Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates may retain a photocopy of filled in Application Form for future correspondence if required.
- Options filled by the candidate can't be changed at a later stage.
- The Form is signed at specified columns by the candidate and the guardian.
- Two recent passport size photographs taken on or after 1st September 2016 are pasted in the photograph blocks.
- Mention the Demand Draft details on the Form.
- Mention the Name and Address on the reverse of the Pay Order/ Demand Draft.
Documents to be attached to the Application Form
- High School Certificate and mark sheet.
- +2 / HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (B.A., B. Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- KIITEE MGT/CMAT/MAT/CAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA Scorecard
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable.
Eligibility for KIITEE MBA 2017
KIITEE MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- Candidates have to bring their Admit cards to the examination hall and reach the hall at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination so as to listen to all the rules / guidelines of taking the examination.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the examination.
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ Invigilator, can leave his/her seat or Examination Hall till the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited. Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Phones, Pagers, Cameras or any other such electronic, electro-mechanical or electrical devices are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
KIITEE MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Reservation Category % of seats
Scheduled Caste (SC) - 15%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 7.5%
Physically Challenged - 3%
Physically Challenged : Candidate will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Participation) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE.
Categories of Candidates
General : - GE
Scheduled Caste: - SC
Scheduled Tribe: - ST
Physically Challenged: - PC
List of KIITEE MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Online|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place