KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) (KLUBSAT(MBA) - 2016)
Nov 02, 2015
Apr 27, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 20, 2016
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 - Application Steps
Eligibility for KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016
Admission to the above program shall be made subject to the eligibility, qualifications, and specialization prescribed by the University for each Program, from time to time.
1. Input qualification required for admission to the two-year full-time MBA Program is a pass in the three or four-year first-degree program in the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in graduation.
2. A student should have been declared passed in the previous academic year by the degree-granting university for seeking admission in the KL University in the current academic year.
3. Admissions shall be made either on the basis of merit rank obtained by the qualifying candidates at an Entrance Test conducted by the KL University or on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ ICET score, subject to reservations prescribed by the University or Government policies from time to time.
Marks- A Pass in Bachelor degree with 50%
Relaxation policy (if any)- N/A
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 Important Instructions
a) The candidate who applies for admission is advised to carefully read the same and it shall be presumed that he/she Admissions to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide are open to Indian Nationals only.
b) Candidates having other nationalities should refer to the relevant Guide for them.
c) The University reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a course of study even though a notification inviting applications for admission to the same has been issued.
d) The candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible.
e) The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
f) Canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
g) Eligibility rules as specified for each course shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstance.
h) Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned course of study.
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per government rules.
KLUBSAT(MBA) Application FAQ
1) How to register for KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Candidates can apply through either of the 2 modes:
1. Browse KLU at official web site.
2. Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form).
Browse KLU at official web site.
2) What is the KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) test fee?
- Submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1000/-.
3) What is the last date submission of registration form?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of April.
4) When is KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) held?
KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) is normally held in the month of April.
5) My application is complete. How long before I get an admission response?
Completed files are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. Our admission recommendations are forwarded to the Graduate School after review. An official admission offer from the Graduate School via email Should arrive within one to two weeks after review.
6) I don't have an undergraduate degree in business. Can I still apply to the MBA program?
Yes. We encourage applicants from all areas: music, art, dance, science, engineering, etc. Our students and alumni have tremendously varied backgrounds.
7) What code should I use to submit my GMAT score to the KU MBA program?
Our GMAT code is 6871.
8) What’s the average GMAT score, GPA and work experience of accepted students?
We expect our students to have a GMAT score above 550, a GPA of 3.4 and at least two years of work experience. However, lower scores in one area can offset another area. The admissions committee looks at the overall application.
9) Am I required to have my GMAT score before I apply?
No, you are not required to have your test scores at the beginning of the application process. You do need to have your scores reported for a complete application.
10) What is a complete application?
A completed application means items 1-5 on the checklist have been submitted.
11) What are the eligibility criteria for taking KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Input qualification required for admission to the two-year full-time MBA Program is a pass in the three or four-year first-degree program in the 10+2+3/4 pattern of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
A student should have been declared passed in the previous academic year by the degree-granting university for seeking admission in the KL University in the current academic year.
Admissions shall be made either on the basis of merit rank obtained by the qualifying candidates at an Entrance Test conducted by the KL University or on the basis of CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/ICET score, subject to reservations prescribed by the University or Government policies from time to time.
List of KLUBSAT(MBA) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place