Nov 12, 2016
Apr 26, 2017
Apr 29, 2017
May 15, 2017
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017
- You may fill and submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Obtain in Person
- Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to –
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Ph.No : 0866-2577715
- A list of all courses taken during final year of high school.
- 10+2 / equivalent qualified Exam Marks Memo/ Provisional/Pass Certificate
Eligibility for KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017
KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017 Important Instructions
a) The candidate who applies for admission is advised to carefully read the same and it shall be presumed that he/she Admissions to all courses of study as detailed in this Guide are open to Indian Nationals only.
b) Candidates having other nationalities should refer to the relevant Guide for them.
c) The University reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a course of study even though a notification inviting applications for admission to the same has been issued.
d) The candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right even if he/she is otherwise eligible.
e) The University reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual without assigning any reason.
f) Canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
g) Eligibility rules as specified for each course shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstance.
h) Candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned course of study.
KLUBSAT(MBA) Application FAQ
1) How to register for KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Candidates can apply through either of the 2 modes:
1. Browse KLU at official web site.
2. Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form).
Browse KLU at official web site.
2) What is the KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) test fee?
- Submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1000/-.
3) What is the last date submission of registration form?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of April.
4) When is KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) held?
KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) is normally held in the month of April.
5) My application is complete. How long before I get an admission response?
Completed files are reviewed on a bi-weekly basis. Our admission recommendations are forwarded to the Graduate School after review. An official admission offer from the Graduate School via email Should arrive within one to two weeks after review.
6) I don't have an undergraduate degree in business. Can I still apply to the MBA program?
Yes. We encourage applicants from all areas: music, art, dance, science, engineering, etc. Our students and alumni have tremendously varied backgrounds.
7) What code should I use to submit my GMAT score to the KU MBA program?
Our GMAT code is 6871.
8) What’s the average GMAT score, GPA and work experience of accepted students?
We expect our students to have a GMAT score above 550, a GPA of 3.4 and at least two years of work experience. However, lower scores in one area can offset another area. The admissions committee looks at the overall application.
9) Am I required to have my GMAT score before I apply?
No, you are not required to have your test scores at the beginning of the application process. You do need to have your scores reported for a complete application.
10) What is a complete application?
A completed application means items 1-5 on the checklist have been submitted.
11) What are the eligibility criteria for taking KLU Business School Aptitude Test (MBA) ?
Input qualification required for admission to the two-year full-time MBA Program is a pass in the three or four-year first-degree program in the 10+2+3/4 pattern of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
A student should have been declared passed in the previous academic year by the degree-granting university for seeking admission in the KL University in the current academic year.
Admissions shall be made either on the basis of merit rank obtained by the qualifying candidates at an Entrance Test conducted by the KL University or on the basis of CAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT/ICET score, subject to reservations prescribed by the University or Government policies from time to time.
List of KLUBSAT(MBA) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Both Online and Pen & Paper|