Mar 01, 2016
Apr 15, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
LPUNEST Law 2016 Important Instructions
LPUNEST Law 2016 Relaxation Policy
LPUNEST Law Application FAQ
1) Where is LPU located?
Lovely Professional University is located on the Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, NH-1 (Punjab) at the entry to Jalandhar city and is well connected by road, rail, and air; having a reasonable distance from the bus stands, railway stations, and the airports at Amritsar and Chandigarh.
2) LPU NEST exam will be organized for which courses?
This exam is organized for B.Tech, MBA, Law, Design, Hotel Management, Agriculture, etc.
3) What does LPU stand for?
LPU stands for Lovely Professional University. It is India’s largest university in terms of students on a single campus. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and is member of coveted Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
4) How do I get the application form for admission?
- Register through LPUNEST Online Portal, available on http://www.lpu.in.
- Enter your important details to obtain application number and password.
- Login with the application number and make payment using online/ offline mode.
- Fill in the details in the form and submit it.
- Choose the desired slot for appearing in the exam.
5) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
6) I had already registered for LPUNEST. Why should I apply again for admissions?
It is necessary to apply for admissions separately with the marks obtained in 12th exam and also giving your preferences to different degree programmes, along with the requisite application fee.
7) How can I get my login password in case I forgot?
In case you forget your login password details, you can click on forgot password tab to get your password. An email with complete login details will be sent to your registered email ID.
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in First week of April (onwards). You will have to log onto the LPUNEST LAW website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website .
List of LPUNEST Law 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|