May 01, 2016
Jun 01, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
LUCSAT BCA 2016 Important Instructions
LUCSAT BCA Application FAQ
1) Where can I get the application form?
There is no separate application form needed. All candidates have to register and apply through university website.
2) I'm facing problems while uploading the photograph. What can I do now?
After submitting the application, on the next page, photograph has to be uploaded with signature by attaching the file. A sample photo has been uploaded on the admission website.
3) What is transaction ID?
SBI will provide a unique code number called the Transaction ID after the payment of application fee. It is required for completing the online application form after registration. Candidates submitting the fees through e-challan generated from the bank website should not get confused between this and the journal number. The transaction ID begins with the alphabet "LU".
4) I forget to get the print copy of the application. What can I do?
Go the website & click on the download the submitted form link.
5) Is there any need to submit the admission form through offline mode?
No,you are not allowed.
6) If I have paid application fee more than once, what should i do? Is refund applicable on the full amount?
In case you have paid application fee more than once by mistake or for any other reason (you find the amount has been debited from you more than once), please immediately send a mail to university. The admissions office will cross-check the same and inform you of the refund possibility.
As regards the refund amount, please note that the refund for the additional payments, if any, will be only for the fee amount that was charged by the Institute and will not include the Transaction and/or Bank charges paid as part of the online payment process. The refund process will begin after the exam date and it may take 60 working days for this.
We suggest you have patience when doing the online transaction and check whether the payment has not been successful before retrying.
7) I belong to SC category. Is there any relaxation in application fee?
Yes. Check the application fee section above for details.
8) What are the documents I have to upload during application form filling?
You only have to upload scanned photograph & signature.
9) I don’t have a valid email id. Can I fill the form with my friend email id?
No, you have to use your own email id. Email ID should be used for future communication.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the first week of June (onwards). You will have to log onto the LUCSAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
11) What ID proof should be shown in the entrance examination hall (i.e Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving license with photo)?
If you possess a valid admit card with photograph issued by us, there is no need for any other ID proof.
List of LUCSAT BCA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|