Mar 21, 2016
Apr 10, 2016
May 10, 2016
MU OET 2016 Important Instructions
MU OET Application FAQ
1) How to apply for MU OET(BA/BBA) and from where do I get the application?
The online test booking system is a web based online scheduling system available on official website. You can check out the test centres here and book yourself for the online test at a centre, date and time of your choice.
2) Is there any capitation fee for MU OET(BA/BBA)?
No. There is no capitation fee. You only pay tuition/course fees which have been mentioned in the fee schedule. Please browse through the program which you want to apply for to know the course fee.
3) I know Manipal is in Karnataka. So, how do I get there?
Manipal is well connected by road, rail and air. There are two main cities close to Manipal that serve as entry points - Udupi and Mangalore. Udupi is 5 km from Manipal and Mangalore is 65 km away.
4) Once I apply what will happen?
Once you send in your application along with the required documents and application fee, we will register it and allot an application number. Application number will be informed to you by e.mail. In the e.mail, we will also inform you as to when we will be offering the admission letter or if we require some additional information, we will write to you.
5) Where is Manipal located, and what are the facilities available here?
The Manipal Group institutions are located on scenic campuses, providing a high-quality lifestyle and ideal environments for study. The Manipal campus is situated on the Malabar Coast, between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, in south Karnataka. The place is known for its moderate temperature and spectacular mountain views. The campus has excellent buildings, academic facilities and student amenities for accommodation, sports, and other extra-curricular activities.
The professional colleges are known for their hi-tech labs, museums, and faculty who have rich and varied backgrounds, having been trained and worked all over the globe. Campuses provide a cosmopolitan and congenial atmosphere through which students from over 55 countries create life-long friendships.
6) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to MU?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
7) I missed the last date for sending in my application. Can I still apply?
Sorry, we do not entertain any applications after the last date for submission.
8) Are marks of the qualifying exams are considered for admission?
All admissions are strictly on merit. Admissions to some courses are based on merit in the all India entrance test and some courses, on merit in the qualifying examination.
9) My result will not be out by the time admission in Manipal University will start. Am I eligible to apply and get the admission?
Yes, you can apply. If selected, you will have to produce your mark sheet with the required percentage by July 30.
10) Can I get admission based only on the MU entrance test?
That depends on the admission criteria for the course you have opted for. We require all candidates to fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as listed here .
11) When should I arrive at Manipal Campus or Mangalore Campus, if accepted to any of the programs offered at Manipal University?
Students can plan to arrive 1-2 days prior to the commencement of classes. Accepted students will be informed of the exact date in the letter of confirmed admission.
12) Can I apply to more than one course? Can I do it in a single application?
If the courses you have opted for fall in the same group, then by all means, go ahead and state your choices in one single application form.
However, if you opt for courses in different groups, then you will need to fill out separate applications.
List of MU OET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|