Mar 21, 2016
Jun 02, 2016
Jun 11, 2016
MU-OET 2016 Important Instructions
MU-OET Application FAQ
1) Where is Manipal located, and what are the facilities available here?
The Manipal Group institutions are located on scenic campuses, providing a high-quality lifestyle and ideal environments for study. The Manipal campus is situated on the Malabar Coast, between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, in south Karnataka. The place is known for its moderate temperature and spectacular mountain views. The campus has excellent buildings, academic facilities and student amenities for accommodation, sports, and other extra-curricular activities.
The professional colleges are known for their hi-tech labs, museums, and faculty who have rich and varied backgrounds, having been trained and worked all over the globe. Campuses provide a cosmopolitan and congenial atmosphere through which students from over 55 countries create life-long friendships.
2) Are the courses offered by the Manipal University recognised?
Manipal University is established under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification #F9-8/89-U.3 dated 1/6/1993 of the Government of India. All the courses offered by Manipal University are in conformity to the guidelines laid down by UGC. All professional courses are recognised by respective councils like MCI, DCI, AICTE, INC, PCI etc.
3) Can I obtain my application by post?
Yes, by sending DD for the required amount.
4) Do I need to come down to Manipal to receive / submit the application form?
No, the application can be obtained by post/ banks and can be submitted through post. You can also apply online.
5) Where can I get the prospectus and application forms?
The application material can be obtained from the Director, Admissions, Manipal University. The application material is also available online and also sold through various branches of State Bank of India.
6) If I have to apply for more than one course, should I get that many application forms?
Courses are combined under different groups. Only one application is sufficient for courses under the same group. Separate applications are required for courses under different groups.
7) Is there any agent who can help me in getting admission to MU?
We do not have any agents or middlemen for admissions. We like to be in direct conversation with our students, so please write in to us with any queries you might have.
8) Is there any capitation fee?
No. There is no capitation fee. You only pay tuition/course fees which have been mentioned in the fee schedule. Please browse through the program which you want to apply for to know the course fee.
9) In whose favour should the application/entrance test demand draft (DD) be made, where should it be drawn and in which bank should it be made?
DD should be made in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi. DD can be made from any nationalised banks.
10) Can I get model/previous year question paper?
No, Manipal University will not provide any model or previous year question paper.
11) What is a computer based online entrance test, what basic knowledge is required to answer this test?
In the Online Entrance Test, the candidate sits in front of the computer and the questions appear on the monitor and the candidate submits his answers through use of a key board or mouse. Online Entrance Tests assume the candidate has basic familiarity with use of computers like use of keyboard and mouse operation. It is the responsibility of the candidate to acquire these skills before appearing in the test and the University cannot take responsibility for the same.
12) Printout of E-hall ticket should be in colour or black & white?
The hall ticket can be printed either in colour or black & white.
List of MU-OET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|