Dec 12, 2016
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 05, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
MAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative MAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jan 29, 2017|
|Test Date||Feb 05, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Feb 05, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Feb 10, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jan 27, 2017|
|Test End Date||Feb 11, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 12, 2016|
MAT Application News
Offline Application Procedure of MAT:
Candidates can get a hard copy of the form along with the bulletin and CD from the AIMA head office in New Delhi on a payment of Rs. 1200 in cash. The aspirants can fill the form and submit it at the AIMA centres along with a passport size photograph.
Online Application Procedure of MAT:
Visit the official website and click on the link of 'Fill MAT Application Form'.
Option 1: Apply online by uploading photograph and signature.
- Register on the official website.
- Fill details such as name, address etc. and upload photo and signature.
- Make a payment through credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on submit. You will receive the confirmation on registered email ID.
Option 2: Apply online without uploading your photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Paste coloured photograph and sign where required.
- Send the completely filled form and demand draft to AIMA by post.
How to Apply for MAT 2017
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for the Management Aptitude Test(MAT).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
MAT 2017 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. rules.
List of MAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Ernakulam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kottayam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Jorhat||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Dibrugarh||Both Online and Pen & Paper|