Dec 12, 2016
Jan 29, 2017
Feb 05, 2017
Feb 26, 2017
MAT 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative MAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jan 29, 2017|
|Test Date||Feb 05, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Feb 05, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Feb 10, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jan 27, 2017|
|Test End Date||Feb 11, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 12, 2016|
MAT Application News
Offline Application Procedure of MAT:
Candidates can get a hard copy of the form along with the bulletin and CD from the AIMA head office in New Delhi on a payment of Rs. 1200 in cash. The aspirants can fill the form and submit it at the AIMA centres along with a passport size photograph.
Online Application Procedure of MAT:
Visit the official website and click on the link of 'Fill MAT Application Form'.
Option 1: Apply online by uploading photograph and signature.
- Register on the official website.
- Fill details such as name, address etc. and upload photo and signature.
- Make a payment through credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on submit. You will receive the confirmation on registered email ID.
Option 2: Apply online without uploading your photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Paste coloured photograph and sign where required.
- Send the completely filled form and demand draft to AIMA by post.
How to Apply for MAT 2017
- Visit the official link.
- Register online at official website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) payment of Rs.1200/- Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- For candidates who complete the Online Registration by
- Uploading digital image of photograph,
- Uploading digital image of signature, and
- Online payment or Demand Draft
Note:- (In this case, do NOT send the printout of the Registration Form. However, the candidate should retain a Printout of Registration Form for reference.)
- For candidates who affix the photograph and sign the printout of Registration Form .
- For candidates who make the payment through Demand Draft (DD) or Online Payment.
Note:-(In this case, SEND the Printout of Registration Form. DD is also to be sent along with the Printout of the Registration Form, if payment was made through DD).
- All filled-in forms or printout of online registration if required to be sent; received at AIMA will be processed within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on official website . Such receipts will be scrutinized and if found in order; it will be provisionally registered. However, form printout received later than the due date is liable to be rejected.
- Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor the fee to be refunded.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website .
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test. Admit Card contains Candidate's Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address.
- Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
List of MAT 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Guwahati||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Ambala||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Ranchi||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Ernakulam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kottayam||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Mangalore||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Jorhat||Both Online and Pen & Paper|
|Assam||Dibrugarh||Both Online and Pen & Paper|