Courses & Exams
News & Articles
MHCET MBA -
Online | State Level Exam
Application Fee - General - Rs.1000 | OBC / SC / ST - Rs.800
Jan 21, 2017
Jan 21, 2017
Mar 04, 2017
Mar 04, 2017
Mar 10, 2017
Mar 10, 2017
MHCET MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for MHCET MBA 2017
- Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, Background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye"
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- Signature Image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 550 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination Fees through ONLINE MODE
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details . Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Eligibility for MHCET MBA 2017
Passed minimum Three-year Duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent; OR Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline. Note: Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the University/institution from where they have obtained the bachelor's degree. The percentage of marks shall be calculated by rounding off to two places after decimal. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents.
MHCET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- Please note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the Hall Ticket.
- You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the Hall ticket) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
- The Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and cet cell representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring this Hall ticket with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original - THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please hand over this Hall ticket to the invigilator. Currently valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph. Please Note - Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof for this CET. Please note that your name as appearing on the Hall ticket(provided by you during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall ticket and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. In case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/ their marriage certificate/affidavit.
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment.The cet cell may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one Hall Ticket has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
List of MHCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|