Jan 21, 2017
Mar 04, 2017
Mar 10, 2017
How to Apply for MHCET MBA 2017
- Applicants to visit DTE’s website and open the given link. Open the link for filling the Online
- Application Form, click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and E-mail ID. A provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the applicant is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, applicants are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the applicant or his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Applicants can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT ONLY' after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
Payment of Fees procedure :-
- For open category candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates- Rs. 1,000/-
- For candidates of backward class categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC) and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only- Rs.800/-.
- The application form is integrated with payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro). Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'e-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, applicants are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based n prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
- No other mode of payment of fees will be accepted.
Eligibility for MHCET MBA 2017
Passed minimum 3 year duration bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent.
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor's degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline.
MHCET MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The Hall ticket should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- You must follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and cet cell representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring this Hall ticket with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original - THIS IS ESSENTIAL.
- Hand over your Hall ticket to the invigilator. Currently valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Please Note - Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof for this CET. Please note that your name as appearing on the Hall ticket(provided by you during the process of registration) should reasonably match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Hall ticket and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. In the case of candidates who have changed their name will be allowed only if they produce Gazette notification/ their marriage certificate/affidavit.
- Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled.
- Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behavior unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment.The cet cell may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or be taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conducting body.
- Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
- Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any admission process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one Hall Ticket has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective Hall Ticket. All other Hall Tickets are to be surrendered.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should contact the Test Centre Administrator of the test venue at least 30 minutes before the time of examination for assistance in seating if needed.
List of MHCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|