Jan 08, 2017
Mar 04, 2017
Jun 01, 2017
MHCET MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative MHCET MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Mar 04, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Mar 04, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Feb 26, 2017|
|Test End Date||Mar 05, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 01, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 08, 2017|
How to Apply for MHCET MBA 2017
Candidates to go to the Official website and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature for CET & Admission.
Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals / PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates - Rs. 1000/-
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only- Rs. 800/-
Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
Click on 'Submit' button and Submit Application Form.
Payment of Examination Fees
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment
process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non- Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
MHCET MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
As Per Government Rules
List of MHCET MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|