Dec 04, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Feb 02, 2017
MONIRBA MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for MONIRBA MBA 2017
NOTE: It is clarified that the successful submission of the candidate's Form does not indicate that his / her candidature for MBA Admission Test has been approved. In fact, the Form is subject to further scrutiny and the candidate shall not be entitled to appear at MBA Admission Test till his/ her candidature has been approved and his ADMIT CARD has been released On-Line at the Website.
Immediately after the successful submission of the Form for final processing, the candidate should do the following:
- Get the hard copy (Print-out) of the Form from the Website for your own record.
- Download Bank Challan from Website
- Deposit Fee in Bank
The hard copy of the Form received within the prescribed date shall be scrutinized in the following respects:
- Upon the REGISTRATION of the candidate, a message to this effect shall be displayed with his / her On-Line Application Form on the Website (which may be viewed by feeding the assigned Email & Application ID).
- Once the candidate has been Registered, he/she should view and take a hard copy (Print-out) of his / her ADMIT CARD.
- The ADMITCARD shall indicate the Roll Number, and the Test Centre details of the candidate.
- In the case of any complaint of candidate who has submitted the On-line Application/Registration Form, he / she may file a GRIEVANCE by e-mail to the following address :email@example.com, using the same e-mail lD as he/she has entered in the Form and mentioning the Application lD in the subject line of the Email.
Eligibility for MONIRBA MBA 2017
MONIRBA MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The Form shall not be accessible at the Website after the last date of accessibility given in the Schedule.
- Before proceeding to fill and submit the Online Application / Registration Form for MBA Admission Test , the candidate is strongly advised to carry out the following tasks for his/her own convenience:
- Take a Print-out of this Bulletin (Information and Guidelines) and read it carefully.
- Read thoroughly the Instructions for the filling and submission of the Online Form. Review and ensure the correctness of the details of his/her academic record at the High School and Intermediate (or equivalent) and the Graduation, for purposes of making required entries in the Online Form. Year of Graduation must be filled with EXTREME care.
- This will be the BASIS of Deduction of marks obtained in the WRITTEN and ORAL Tests. Get his/her latest Passport-size Colour Photograph AND the signature (with Black ink on white background) scanned by Computer, so that the scanned Photograph with his/her signature can be submitted with the Online Form.
- If the candidate does not already have an e-mail address (e-mail ID), he/she should create for himself/herself a valid e-mail ID, in order that the MBA Admission Test Committee may send him/her significant instructions or information (as per need) by email. The candidate has to separately remit the prescribed Test Fees, for Rs. 1500/- (One thousand five hundred) in case of GEN and OBC candidate and Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred fifty) in case of SC and ST candidates by CHALLAN downloaded from university Offical website: at nearest HDFC bank or by online submission.
- It should be noted that the Test Fees shall not be refunded or carried over in case the application of the candidate is rejected, or his/her candidature is rendered INVALID or cancelled at any stage, or he/she does not appear wholly or partially for MBA Admission Test.
MONIRBA MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules.
MONIRBA MBA Application FAQ
1) What is MONIRBA MBA Examination? It is conducted by whom?
Entrance Exam is conducted by the Allahabad University for admissions to two year MBA program in General and Rural Development in Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA). Allahabad University ,Master of Business Administration (MBA) Entrance Exam acronym as AU MBA .The admission to the MBA course shall be based on Admission test Comprising of Written and Oral tests.
2) I had claimed rural weight age, but don’t posses Rural weight -age certificate. What to do now?
In case you don’t have rural weight age certificate or your rural weight age certificate is not in proper format, then get your certificate from the competent authority in prescribed format. Apply for special verification if you think you won’t get certificate by the time slot allotted to you. If you unable to present rural weight age certificate during document verification process then your documents will be verified as per your Rank without Rural weight age.
3) How can I register for MONIRBA MBA examination?
Candidates need to get the application form online to register themselves for MONIRBA MBA. Applicants must check the MONIRBA MBA Important Dates.Aspirants can register for the test till December 25, 2016 (without late fee). The form will be generated online only after MONIRBA MBA Login ID and Password will be allotted to the candidate. While registering for the test, candidates are required to pay an application fee. Apply online at the Offical website.
4) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in MONIRBA (MBA)?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
5) I have secured an eligible rank in the MONIRBA (MBA) entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to MBA, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
6) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
a)The written test shall be held at Allahabad, Bhopal, Delhi and Kolkata. The candidate shall have the option to appear from any one of the specified centres.
b)In case the number of applicants opting for a centre is less than 25, the Institute hall have the right to cancel that centre and direct the candidates to appear from any other centre in order of preference registered by them in their application forms or as decided by the Institute.
c)The Oral tests (Group Leadership/Personal Interview) for the short-listed candidates shall be conducted only at Allahabad.
d)The Candidates shall have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay for appearing in the written and oral tests and shall not be entitled to any TA/DA.
7) How will I get the admit card (hall ticket)? .
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the MONIRBA MBA Admission Test Portal around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
8) Can I change my test centre?
No ,you cannot change the test centre.
9) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
10) I’ve lost my admit card. What should I do now ?
You won’t be allowed to proceed for the process of document verification without admit card, so download your duplicate admit card from the official web page If you find any difficulty then contact Document Verification (DV) Center & Choice Locking Center (CC) Center In-charge.
11) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No, you are not allowed.
12) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print from January 14, 2017 (onwards). You will have to log onto the MONIRBA MBA website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
13) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
14) What is the fee structure for the programs at MONIRBA MBA ?
A professional fee of Rs.19,000/- per annum, to be paid by crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Director, Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration, payable at Allahabad.
University dues in cash as follows:
1.Rs. 1,010/- per annum for Graduates from Allahabad University.
2.Rs. 1,110/- per annum for Graduates from other Universities.
3.Rs. 80/- per annum for SC/ST Graduates from Allahabad University
4.Rs. 180/- per annum for SC/ST Graduates from other Universities.
One time YEC membership fee of Rs. 30,000/- (including refundable security deposit of Rs. 5,000/-) by crossed Demand Draft in favour of The Treasurer, Young Executives Club, payable at Allahabad. The YEC membership Fee is likely to be revised.
List of MONIRBA MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|