Dec 04, 2016
Jan 06, 2017
Jan 22, 2017
Feb 02, 2017
MONIRBA MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative MONIRBA MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jan 06, 2017|
|Test Date||Jan 22, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jan 22, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jan 21, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Dec 25, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Feb 02, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Dec 04, 2016|
How to Apply for MONIRBA MBA 2017
NOTE: It is clarified that the successful submission of the candidate's Form does not indicate that his / her candidature for MBA Admission Test has been approved. In fact, the Form is subject to further scrutiny and the candidate shall not be entitled to appear at MBA Admission Test till his/ her candidature has been approved and his ADMIT CARD has been released On-Line at the Website.
Immediately after the successful submission of the Form for final processing, the candidate should do the following:
- Get the hard copy (Print-out) of the Form from the Website for your own record.
- Download Bank Challan from Website
- Deposit Fee in Bank
The hard copy of the Form received within the prescribed date shall be scrutinized in the following respects:
- Upon the REGISTRATION of the candidate, a message to this effect shall be displayed with his / her On-Line Application Form on the Website (which may be viewed by feeding the assigned Email & Application ID).
- Once the candidate has been Registered, he/she should view and take a hard copy (Print-out) of his / her ADMIT CARD.
- The ADMITCARD shall indicate the Roll Number, and the Test Centre details of the candidate.
- In the case of any complaint of candidate who has submitted the On-line Application/Registration Form, he / she may file a GRIEVANCE by e-mail to the following address :email@example.com, using the same e-mail lD as he/she has entered in the Form and mentioning the Application lD in the subject line of the Email.
MONIRBA MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
Reservation of seats shall be as per University rules.
List of MONIRBA MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|