NATA (NATA - 2016)
Jan 21, 2016
Apr 01, 2016
Apr 20, 2016
NATA 2016 Important Instructions
NATA 2016 Relaxation Policy
NATA Application FAQ
1) What is NATA?
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
2) Is the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score considered for the NID entrance test?
No the NATA score is not considered for the NID entrance test. All applicants will have to undergo the Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
3) How to register for NATA?
- Candidate can apply for registration for NATA online at website http://www.nata.in by paying fees of Rs.1250.00 either through credit cards / debit cards / netbanking or can generate the challan for depositing the fees by way of cash in any of the branch of the ICICI Bank Ltd. all over India (processing charges extra).
- Identify a Test Center (from the website http://www.nata.in) at a location convenient to the candidate.
- Approach the Test Center with the printout of the online form filled alongwith required documents and proof for the payment made.
- Select convenient date for appearing for the NATA.
- Request Test Center to register the candidate on the selected date.
- Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher.
4) Where to appear for NATA?
At designated Test Centers located at centers/colleges/ schools of architecture in India.
5) When to appear for NATA?
One-day examination (paper based, OFFLINE) all over the country on 16.04.2017 (Sunday).
6) How to appear for NATA?
Report to the test center at least 30 minutes before scheduled time of test with Receipt cum Appointment voucher, valid photo ID and drawing material required for the test. Test Center personnel will guide you regarding the further process.
7) I am a foreign student / NRI. Can I take the test from my country of residence?
- Those opting for Dubai as their first choice of Exam city need to fill up two more choices mandatorily.
- Dubai may be dropped as an exam city in case of inadequate number (less than 300) of candidates.
- The candidates allotted to exam centre in Dubai as per their first choice, shall be liable to pay an additional fee of INR 7000 per candidate prior to issuance of Admit Card.
- The mode of payment of aforesaid additional fee would be notified in due course.
- Dubai cannot be chosen as second or third choice of exam city.
8) Will a candidate have a choice to change the mode of examination?
Yes, but a candidate can change mode of examination from pen and paper examination to computer based examination only.
9) While paying the fee, what a candidate can do in case of failed transaction?
- If the payment status of online transaction (by credit/debit card) is not communicated by payment gateway in real time then fee payment is not completed. After reconciliation if the amount is found debited, the same will be processed at payment gateway for refund.
- Candidates are required to pay the fees again either through online transaction or by e- challan and to download the acknowledgement page . Your amount will be refunded back within 7 to 10 days. Use internet explorer 6 or above.
10) In case photograph is not having name and date, would the form be rejected?
Name of the candidate and date on which the photograph is taken is to be mentioned on the photograph, but in case uploaded photograph does not have name and date, the form will not be rejected and no correction is required in such a case and he/she will be issued admit card for appearing in JEE (Main) – 2017 as usual.
List of NATA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place