National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test-(NEET-UG) (NEET-UG - 2016)
May 26, 2016
Aug 08, 2016
Jul 24, 2016
Aug 17, 2016
NEET-UG 2016 Important Instructions
NEET-UG Application FAQ
1) What is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)?
For the current year, the All India Pre-Medical/PreDental Entrance Examination conducted by CBSE for 15% all India seats has been changed to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test as per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India delivered in various decisions on NEET.
2) What is the responsibility of CBSE for NEET-UG ?
The responsibility of the CBSE is limited to the conduct of the entrance test, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi for counselling of 15% All India Quota Seats and providing the result to the State Counselling Authorities and Admitting Institutions.
3) Is the availability of forms will be online or can it be purchased from any bank or institution.
The application forms are available online only. A candidate can apply by logging into official website . Forms are not available in any bank or institution.
4) How to fill up ‘online’ application form for NEET – II ? Are there any guidelines for the students before filling the application form?
Application form for NEET – II can be submitted only online through official website . Details are available under “Mode of submission of Application Form and fee details” as provided in the Information Bulletin of NEET – II. Keep the correct details ready before submission of form after carefully reading of Bulletin.
5) If any candidate face problem in filling up of form, to whom can he approach?
Candidate can take the assistance of Facilitation Centres for submission of application form. Common Services Centres will act as the Facilitation Centres this time and will provide the services against the fee prescribed.
6) Who can appear in NEET-UG ?
- Indian Nationals
- Non Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG).
7) What is the number of attempts for appearing in NEET-UG?
The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at NEET-UG examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly to all the candidates. The candidates who have already appeared in AIPMT/NEET on three occasions are not allowed to take this examination.
8) In how many languages, NEET-UG will be conducted?
NEET-UG will be conducted in the following languages:
9) If I am opting Assamese as language of question paper, can I get the centre of examination in Delhi?
No. If any candidate is opting vernacular language as medium of question paper, he will be allotted centre only in respective States of particular vernacular language. In the present case, examination centre could be only in Assam.
10) If any candidate faces any problem in remittance of fee, to whom can he/she approach?
Candidates can approach the concerned Banks on contact numbers which are available on the website of the NEET-UG.
11) If a candidate is opting English as medium of question paper, in which language candidate will be provided Test Booklet?
Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only.
12) 1If a candidate for any reason not appearing or appeared in the examination, is there any provision for fee refund?
No. Once the online application form is submitted successfully by the candidate, it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
13) If a candidate is opting Hindi as medium of question paper, in which language candidate will be provided Test Booklet?
Candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English. In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
14) If a candidate is opting vernacular language as medium of question paper, in which language candidate will be provided Test Booklet?
Candidates opting for vernacular languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in selected language and in English. In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
15) Can I change the option of language once the form is submitted?
Option once exercised, cannot be changed after submission of application form. As centres will be allotted based on medium of question paper, candidates need to be very careful in choosing of medium of question paper.
16) Can CBSE fix the examination centre in any city other than the three options exercised by the candidates?
Yes. Board reserves its discretion to fix the centre in other city than that of options exercised by the candidate.
17) Can a candidate opt Imphal as centre city if residing in Delhi?
Candidates are advised to select the centre city in their State of residence or in neighbouring city only.
18) Can a centre be allotted by the CBSE manually?
No. Centre allocation is made through computer with no human intervention.
19) Can a candidate change its centre city after allotment of roll number?
In no case, centre city can be changed.
20) What are the enclosures that should be attached with the confirmation page to be sent to the Board’s?
The candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND the print out of the Confirmation Page or any document (s) to the NEET-UG Unit, CBSE.
21) If one does not get Admit Card, whom should he contact?
Admit cards will not be sent to candidates. These will be uploaded on website. Candidates need to download the Admit Card from the website only.
22) Can one send confirmation page of online application through courier?
No. Form is not required to be sent to CBSE. It is 100% Online procedure for submission of NEET-UG application form.
List of NEET-UG 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place