National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) (NEST - 2016)
Jan 04, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 19, 2016
NEST 2016 Important Instructions
NEST 2016 Relaxation Policy
NEST Application FAQ
1) Is it absolutely necessary to register with an email id for online application?
YES. An email containing a link to confirm your email-ID will be sent to the registered email id. You should therefore use your personal email-id.
2) I have forgotten my password that I had given during registration. What should I do?
YOU CAN RETRIVE YOUR PASSWORD. Use the 'Oops! I forgot my password' link provided on the login page. This password can be retrieved maximum twice.
3) I am waiting for my password after Registration. When/How shall I receive?
PASSWORDS ARE NOT SENT OVER EMAIL. Use the password that YOU had provided during registration. Login in window (sign-in) after clicking the confirmation link in your email.
4) I am not ready with my scanned photograph and signature. What should I do?
NOT A PROBLEM. You may upload the photo and the signature at the very last stage. However, they are mandatory for completion of the application process.
5) How should I convert my CGPA to percentage?
PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR BOARD’S GUIDELINE. Typically it is done by multiplying 9.5 to the overall CGPA.
6) After upload, images look too small to be identified. Is it accepted?
NO. Please follow the instruction to crop the pictures and re-upload by clicking the ‘Select Photo’ or ‘Select Signature’ button.
7) Wrong pictures uploaded. What to do?
CHANGE THE PHOTO. Click ‘Select Photo’ again and choose correct file. Wrong picture should be replaced automatically after few seconds.
8) I can’t choose my photo as the file browser window does not appear when I click ‘Select Photo’. How to complete the upload process?
CHANGE THE BROWSER. Please try with some advanced browsers like Chrome/Firefox. Your current browser is blocking this feature.
9) Can I pay using DD or cash?
NO. The only option for payment is online. You must choose any one of the two available payment gateways. Either gateway allows payment using Net-Banking/Debit card/Credit card of multiple Banks.
10) Whenever I click “Save and Continue” nothing seems to happen. What should I do?
CHROME ISSUE. In Google Chrome: You have disabled the alert box by putting a check in “Prevent this page from creating additional dialogs”. Please close the browser, reopen and login in NEST. Alert boxes will be enabled again.
11) Do I need to send the hard copies of the application summary to NEST office?
NO. The entire application process is paperless. However, if you wish to contact the NEST office for any other reason, use this address:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2017
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
At/PO-Jatni, District- Khurda, PIN- 752050, Odisha .
List of NEST 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place