Dec 14, 2015
Apr 20, 2016
Apr 30, 2016
May 15, 2016
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Important Instructions
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Relaxation Policy
NCHMCT JEE Application FAQ
1) What is NCHM JEE ?
NCHM Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM JEE ) is conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Noida for taking for admission Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program for this year academic session .
2) How to apply for NCHM JEE ?
- Candidates can apply online.
- Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from affiliated Institutes, NCHMCT OFFICE, NOIDA.
3) Can I change my written test centre later on?
No, you can’t change Written Test Centre within a city. However, under exceptional circumstances, the institute may permit the change of centre if an applicant has valid reasons. In such case, the candidate will have to send an application with a valid reason to JEE Cell on or before 14.04.2017 along with non-refundable fees of Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NCHMCT, payable at Delhi/ Noida.
The National Council for Hotel Management reserves the right to reject such request in case the test centre is not in a position to accommodate any extra candidate.
4) Do I need to attest my photograph before appearing for NCHMCT JEE ?
Yes, candidates appearing for NCHMCT JEE will need to attest the photographs on the admit card by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute/School from where the candidate has passed or is passing.
5) How, Where and by When to Send your completed Application form?
Duly completed Application Form should be sent to "JEE CELL" National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309" in the pre-addressed envelope by Registered Post / Speed Post . Ensure that the Application Form is not folded. (Application sent through private courier service will not be accepted). Applications mailed by Registered/Speed Post after last date shall also not be accepted. Application can also be submitted by hand at NCHMCT, NOIDA. The last date for receipt of Application Form is 14th April-2017.
6) If I missed to do online registration and choice filling during the given schedule, can I register afterwards during the Counselling?
Not permitted during the First and Second Round of Counselling, but a candidate can register afresh during Third Round (Spot) of Counselling for allotment of available .
7) In case I am placed in COMPARTMENT in 10+2 result of 2017, can I register for Counselling?
Yes, however candidate will have to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format at the time of admission stating that he/she will submit passing certificate of 10+2 latest by 30.09.2017 failing which his/her admission will stand cancelled and fees forfeited.
8) In case my result is not declared by the time of Counselling, can I register for Counselling?
Yes, however, candidate will have to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format at the time of admission stating that he/she will submit passing certificate of 10+2 latest by 30.09.2017 failing which his/her admission is liable to be cancelled and fees forfeited.
List of NCHMCT JEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Pen & Paper|