Oct 20, 2015
Feb 14, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
NIFT M.Des 2016 Important Instructions
NIFT M.Des 2016 Relaxation Policy
NIFT M.Des Application FAQ
1) Do you have any agency or representatives for admission?Is there any management quota?
No. Admissions are purely on merit based. Please do not be fooled by misrepresentation by any person(s). NIFT does not have any management quota.
2) I belong to middle class / lower middle class background. Is NIFT for me? Is it expensive?
Students from any background can study comfortably in NIFT and make their career. The NIFT fee amount is among the lowest in similar Institutes. Moreover you can avail of education loans. The repayment of loan starts after you are employed. So you can finance your own education.
3) How can I get the NIFT prospectus?
The prospectus is available on the NIFT website (www.nift.ac.in).
4) What if I forget to take a printout of the Online application form after submission?
Candidates can view the application by clicking the button “Action 4: View Application” and can take a printout of the same for their record any time.
5) How may programmes can be selected?
At one time only one programmes can be selected.
6) What will decide my domicile status?
State domicile seats are offered at the following NIFT Campuses:
The domicile of the student will be the state in which the candidate has completed his/her class 12th examination/ graduation/qualifying degree. A certificate from the school /college may be obtained. In case the candidate has obtained the qualifying certificate/ degree through Distance Learning mode, the address of the school attended regularly by the candidate will determine his/her domicile status.
7) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
8) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
9) Can I change the examination centre after submission of application form?
No, requests for change in the examination centre will not be entertained at any stage.
List of NIFT M.Des 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru||Pen & Paper|