Nov 02, 2016
Jan 23, 2017
Feb 12, 2017
Jun 05, 2017
NIFT B.Des 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative NIFT B.Des 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jan 23, 2017|
|Test Date||Feb 12, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Feb 12, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Jan 10, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jun 05, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Nov 02, 2016|
How to Apply for NIFT B.Des 2017
- Guidelines for applying online may be referred for the purpose. The Prospectus is available at NIFT website www.nift.ac.in free of cost. The Application Fee has to be paid through online payment gateway or through Bank Demand Draft issued in favour of “NIFT HO” payable at New Delhi.
- Fee for General/OBC (Non-Creamy) Category: Rs.1500/- through payment gateway or Demand Draft. Fee for SC/ ST/ PHP Category : Rs.750/- through payment gateway or Demand Draft.
Mode of Payment:
Credit Cards/Debit Cards and Demand Draft:
- Credit Cards /Debit Cards Payments of application fee (Rs.1500/- or Rs.750/-) can be made through credit cards / debit cards as explained above. The Bank and transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the applicant.
- Candidates are advised to apply on time.
- Payment of application fee (Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs 750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates) can be made through Bank Demand Draft as explained above. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
- Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the Demand Draft
- DD made in favour of “NIFT HO”,
- Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non- Creamy) candidates and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PHP candidates
- Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft. Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager - CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
- The duly filled form should reach the above address on time. Incomplete forms or forms received late will not be accepted. The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of printout and Demand Draft for future reference.
- Applicants are advised to keep a print out / photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
NIFT B.Des 2017 Relaxation Policy
3 % Horizontal reservation for Differently Abled Person
(with 40% or more disability) cutting across
all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and General category. Campus and programme will be allotted on rotation, at NIFT’s discretion
15 % (supernumerary)
- Category once filled up in the application form will not be changed at any stage.
- The qualifying candidates need to meet the eligibility and admission requirements of NIFT.
List of NIFT B.Des 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kannur||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jodhpur||Pen & Paper|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kangra||Pen & Paper|
|Meghalaya||Shillong||Pen & Paper|