Mar 26, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jul 16, 2017
Panjab University -MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative Panjab University -MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Jun 04, 2017|
|Test Date||Jun 11, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jun 11, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Jun 10, 2017|
|Registration End Date||May 14, 2017|
|Test End Date||Jun 11, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jul 16, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Mar 26, 2017|
How to Apply for Panjab University -MBA 2017
- Register Online.
- Note down your Login Id and Password.
- Login and download Bank/Post office Challan and deposit fee in any SBI/Post-Office branch after 24 hours of your registration.
- After Two days of depositing fee, Login again and complete your registration by saving and uploading for your scanned photograph, signature.
- Take print out of your Examination form and deposit in your concerned deptt./college.
- Fees submitted through the challan generated after registration on the website will ONLY be accepted.
- Fees submitted through any other mode e.g Bank Draft,Cash Counter Receipt,Online transaction,Pay order will not be adjusted/accepted.
Private candidates are required to take the printout of his complete examination and submit the form with the checklist to the university either By hand in Student information cell OR By Post to the Assistant Registrar (Examination-III) Panjab University Chandigarh.
Unlike SBI challan candidate can submit his/her examination fee in Post-Office through PostOffice-Challan on the same day of his/her registration.So there is no need to wait 24 hours after registration.
PU-CET (P.G.) Fee-
General Category- Rs. 1760/-
SC/ST/Blind Category- Rs. 880/-
Additional Form (for both General and SC/ST / Blind Category)- Rs. 770/-
Panjab University -MBA 2017 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt policy of the state.
List of Panjab University -MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|