Mar 26, 2017
Jun 04, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Jul 16, 2017
Panjab University -MBA 2017 - Application Steps
How to Apply for Panjab University -MBA 2017
- Private candidates are required to take the printout of his complete examination and submit the form with the checklist to the university either By hand in Student information cell OR By Post to the Assistant Registrar (Examination-III) Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Unlike SBI challan candidate can submit his/her examination fee in Post-Office through PostOffice-Challan on the same day of his/her registration.So there is no need to wait 24 hours after registration.
Eligibility for Panjab University -MBA 2017
Panjab University -MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- This prospectus is valid for only one Online Application form. A separate Online Application form is required to be submitted for the Entrance Test of additional course/s as each course will have separate merit list. The cost of an additional Online Application form is 770/- each.
- No application form will be received under any circumstances after the closing of the last date.
- This is an online prospectus for Entrance Test only. The information/instructions for admission to courses that are based on the entrance test are not contained herein.
- Only the candidates who have passed or are appearing in the qualifying examination for a particular Course can apply for the Entrance Test.
- The admission of candidates in the Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand canceled if the candidate fails to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions by the date fixed for the purpose by the concerned Institution/Department/Centre.
- Eligible Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin/NRI Candidates, who are in India and desirous of seeking admission in this category, will compete amongst themselves for the seats created for them by appearing in the Entrance Test.
- Those living abroad at the time of entrance test will be exempted from the entrance test. The fee structure for all such candidates will be prescribed by the Panjab University in the Admission Brochure.
- Foreign students shall have to comply with Visa and other requirements of the Govt. of India, U.T. Administration, Chandigarh as well as Panjab University, Chandigarh, as prescribed by them from time to time.
Panjab University -MBA Application FAQ
1) Tell me something about Panjab University -MBA ?
Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications form eligible and interested aspirants for taking admissions into MBA programs in several specializations in their associated colleges for the academic . Interested candidates who want to get admissions in Punjab University must clear the PU CAT entrance exam conducted by University. These admissions are for General Management, International Business and Human resource offered at UBS. Interested candidates can apply for this admission process on or before the last dates.
2) Can I apply for registration online ?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
3) From where registration forms can be obtained?
Registration form can be obtained from the admin branch of the university. However can be obtained online available on the official website of the university. Click here to download the admission form.
4) What is the last date submission of registration form ?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of May.
5) Can registration be submitted by post.
The registration form can be submitted by post.
6) From where admission’s form can be downloaded?
Admission form can be downloaded on the official website of the university.
7) How much fee I have to deposit ?
Please follow link ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
8) My Fee slip is not generating. What should I do ?
There can be 2 cases: (i) If you are college student, your fee slip will not be generated. (ii)If you are correspondence or USOL (University School of Open Learning) student, then also your fee slip will not be generated.
9) I am a USOL/Department/College student then why I should select ‘Student Type’ as private?
A Reappear/deficient/Additional/Improvement exam is always given as Private Student.
10) I have lost my username and password ?
Please follow the link ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your Application No./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
11) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found’ ?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
12) Whether I have to submit hard copy of my examination form ?
Yes, if you are a College/USOL/University Department student then you have to submit your hard copy in your concerned department. If you are private student then you have to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazetted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP either by Hand or by Post before the Last Date to Admin Block Basement, Sector-14, Panjab University
13) In Which Month Conducts Panjab University -MBA Exam ?
Generally this Exam conducts in the Second week of June every year.
14) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket)?
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the official website (pu.ac.in) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
15) I am unable to download my Admit Card ?
If you are a private/USOL student then login into your account with your username and password, and download your admit card. College or University Department students, get your admit card from your College or University Department.
16) I have already submitted my fees but it is not confirmed/updated on website yet ?
If your fee has not been confirmed even after 48 hours of fee submission then either send fee slip scan copy at our E-mail Id mentioned in contact details or visit Computer Unit, Aruna Ranjit Hall, PU.
17) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
18) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center ?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
List of Panjab University -MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|