Apr 28, 2017
Jun 03, 2017
Jun 10, 2017
Jun 27, 2017
How to Apply for Panjab University -MBA 2017
- Go to the official website to apply online for fill the application form.
- Upload all the scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information Save and Confirm.
- Application Fees:
- General Category- Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ST/Blind Category- Rs. 1050/-
- Additional Subject(for both General and SC/ST/PwD Category)- Rs. 300/- per subject.
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.[last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch: May 26, 2017].
- Candidates are required to take the printout of application form for the future use.
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee slip and your details are not found in bank for depositing fee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of bankslip.
- Candidate availing concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form alongwith the self attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees ("B" and "C" Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 02, 2017 upto 4:00 PM.
Eligibility for Panjab University -MBA 2017
- BA/B.Sc /B.Com./any other Graduation Degree with 50% from Panjab University or any other University recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto.
Panjab University -MBA 2017 Important Instructions
- The Entrance Test will be held at CHANDIGARH , REGIONAL CENTRES at HOSHIARPUR, LUDHIANA AND MUKTSAR on the scheduled dates.
- A candidate desirous of taking the Entrance Test should submit his/her fee in any branch of State.
- In no case the fee for the PU-CET (P.G.) 2017, once paid, shall be refunded/transferred/adjusted.
- The Entrance Test shall be in English only.
- Thirty minutes extra would be given to the visually handicapped/PwD candidates.
- In case of Objective Type question papers, the candidates shall be required to hand-over the Question booklet and OMR Answer sheet to the Centre Superintendent.
- The candidates shall be required to hand over their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. No page/part of the Question paper/OMR Answer Sheet is to be removed/torn/taken out of the Examination Centre under any of the circumstances, failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
- The use of calculators is not allowed in any subject/paper.
- The University will provide logarithmic table. Borrowing or carrying of the log table or other such material is not allowed.
- If any candidate who submits two online Entrance Test forms for the same Course his/her candidature shall be considered only on the basis of one Form.
- The candidates must bring their own stationary items such as Black Gel Pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
- In case of Objective Type question papers, rough work should be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work shall be done on the OMR Answer Sheet under any circumstances.
- In case of Objective Type question papers having OMR sheets, there shall be NEGATIVE MARKING FOR WRONG ANSWERS, i.e., marks will be deducted for wrong answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, for a wrong answer 1⁄4 mark will be deducted.
- There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking/re-assessment of answer-sheets under any circumstance. Request for seeing the Question Booklet / answer-sheets/answer-books by the candidates shall not be entertained at all. The evaluation once done by the University shall be absolutely final.
Panjab University -MBA Application FAQ
1) Tell me something about Panjab University -MBA ?
Panjab University, Chandigarh, invites applications form eligible and interested aspirants for taking admissions into MBA programs in several specializations in their associated colleges for the academic . Interested candidates who want to get admissions in Punjab University must clear the PU CAT entrance exam conducted by University. These admissions are for General Management, International Business and Human resource offered at UBS. Interested candidates can apply for this admission process on or before the last dates.
2) Can I apply for registration online ?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
3) From where registration forms can be obtained?
Registration form can be obtained from the admin branch of the university. However can be obtained online available on the official website of the university. Click here to download the admission form.
4) What is the last date submission of registration form ?
The registration form can be submitted during the month of May.
5) Can registration be submitted by post.
The registration form can be submitted by post.
6) From where admission’s form can be downloaded?
Admission form can be downloaded on the official website of the university.
7) How much fee I have to deposit ?
Please follow link ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
8) My Fee slip is not generating. What should I do ?
There can be 2 cases: (i) If you are college student, your fee slip will not be generated. (ii)If you are correspondence or USOL (University School of Open Learning) student, then also your fee slip will not be generated.
9) I am a USOL/Department/College student then why I should select ‘Student Type’ as private?
A Reappear/deficient/Additional/Improvement exam is always given as Private Student.
10) I have lost my username and password ?
Please follow the link ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your Application No./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
11) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found’ ?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
12) Whether I have to submit hard copy of my examination form ?
Yes, if you are a College/USOL/University Department student then you have to submit your hard copy in your concerned department. If you are private student then you have to submit the PRINTOUT of the examination form (Private Candidates) duly attested by class A gazetted officer along with copy of the BANK SLIP either by Hand or by Post before the Last Date to Admin Block Basement, Sector-14, Panjab University
13) In Which Month Conducts Panjab University -MBA Exam ?
Generally this Exam conducts in the Second week of June every year.
14) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket)?
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the official website (pu.ac.in) around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
15) I am unable to download my Admit Card ?
If you are a private/USOL student then login into your account with your username and password, and download your admit card. College or University Department students, get your admit card from your College or University Department.
16) I have already submitted my fees but it is not confirmed/updated on website yet ?
If your fee has not been confirmed even after 48 hours of fee submission then either send fee slip scan copy at our E-mail Id mentioned in contact details or visit Computer Unit, Aruna Ranjit Hall, PU.
17) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
18) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center ?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
List of Panjab University -MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|