Periyar Maniammai University entrance test(PMUET)-M.Tech (PMUET - 2016)
May 15, 2016
Jun 26, 2016
Jul 03, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
PMUET 2016 Important Instructions
PMUET 2016 Relaxation Policy
PMUET Application FAQ
1) What is PMUET?
PMUET (Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test) is an entrance test conducted by Periyar Maniammai University for admission into various under graduate and post graduate programs such as B. Arch, B. Tech, M. Tech, MBA, MCA, M. Sc, MA, M. Phil, MSW and B. Ed offered by the Periyar Maniammai University and its affiliated colleges. Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test (PMUET) is being conducted every year in the month of April.
2) How can I reach your university ?
- Trichirappalli is the nearest International Airport. It takes 2 hours to reach our campus
- Thanjavur Junction is the nearest railway station. It takes half an hour to reach our campus from there
- Thanjavur old bus stand is 12km away from university and new bus stand is 6km from the university.
- Our University representatives will receive you from either Old bus stand/New bus stand/Thanjavur Junction.
3) What is the admission procedure for PUMET M.tech?
The admission to M.Tech (Regular) shall be done with:
Criteria I: 50% of the seats shall be based on Uni-GAUAGE EMeD PG Exam scores and the marks obtained in the Qualifying examination as per the Rules and Regulations of Statutory
Criteria II: 50% of the seats shall be based on the normalized marks obtained in the Qualifying examination as per the Rules and Regulations of Statutory Bodies.
4) Where can I get the application form for PMUET ?
Candidate who want to take up the PMUET entrance test can get the application form from the university or from the information centers and can send the filled application form along with the DD by drawn in favor of "The Registrar, Priyar Maniammai University" to the address mentioned in the prospects. Candidates can also download the application form from the official site and Rs. 50 waived for online application.
5) How to make payment of PMUET application fee through Challan?
The applicants are required to print both PMUET application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. They need to submit hard copy of application form along with the copy of stamped challan.
6) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
7) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their PMUET Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
8) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
9) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
10) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
List of PMUET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place