PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) - MCA (PESSAT MCA - 2016)
Oct 01, 2015
Jan 06, 2016
Jul 31, 2016
PESSAT MCA 2016 Important Instructions
PESSAT MCA Application FAQ
1) What is PESSAT Examination?
PESSAT is being conducted by the PES University for admission to engineering and other courses. The PESSAT engineering entrance exam will be held in various test centers across cities in India. PESSAT for other courses shall be held only in Bangalore. Candidates can register online and book their slots for the PES University entrance test and appear in the designated test center.
2) How many people have given PESSAT Exam?
2016 year it was around 16k,last year i.e 2015 11k wrote the pessat exam.
3) How to Print PESSAT Application Form?
Candidates need to fill in the following details in order to print the PESSAT Application Form:-
- Registration No
- Date of Birth.
4) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
5) How to upload Candidate’s Photograph?
The candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of passport size image in the space provided. After clicking on the confirm button, the fee payment page will open.
6) How to pay PESSAT Application Fee ?
Candidates are required to pay PESSAT application fee. After uploading the photograph, candidates are directed to click on the confirm button. Then “payment detail page” will open. Candidates then need to register, fill up the application form and pay Rs. 1050 as examination fee for PESSAT .
7) I could not/ cannot take the PESSAT exam at the designated centre on the date of the test, can I take the test on another day at the same centre?
Other than the Bangalore test centre, we cannot provide you with an alternate date for taking the exam at any other test centre. However, we can change your test centre to the secondary centre that you had opted for in which the date of exam will be different. Or we can provide you with a centre at Bangalore so that you can book the slot for any day with the time frame of PESSAT exam and take the test.
8) How to make payment of PESSAT application fee through Challan?
The applicants are required to print both PESSAT application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. They need to submit hard copy of application form along with the copy of stamped challan.
9) How to make payment of PESSAT application fee through Demand Draft (DD)?
- In order to pay the application fee of PESSAT, candidates need to make payment through Demand Draft in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Applicants will have to procure demand draft from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and send along with printed application form at the below given address:
Manager – Admissions, Office of Admissions,
PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085
Ph:+91 80 2672 6622.
10) When to take print outs of their Application Form?
After submission of application form along with application fee structure prescribed by the university, candidates are advised to take print outs of their PESSAT Application Form and keep them safe for future references.
11) How can we get the hall ticket?
Candidates can download the hall ticket from the website.
12) While paying the exam fee for PESSAT, amount was deducted twice from my account. What should I do now?
Please write a mail to email@example.com stating your application number and mentioning in just one line that amount has been deducted twice from your account. We shall cross check and if found to be true, we will initiate the refund by which your amount will reach back to your account within 5 working days.
List of PESSAT MCA 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place