Oct 02, 2016
Jan 07, 2017
Jul 31, 2017
PESSAT MBA 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative PESSAT MBA 2017 Exam Dates
|Registration End Date||Jul 15, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Oct 02, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Jul 31, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Jan 07, 2017|
|Test Date||Jan 07, 2017|
How to Apply for PESSAT MBA 2017
Detailed Instructions for Registration:-
The Application Form of PESSAT will be available in the Online Mode and the submission of the Application Form will also be done in the Offline Mode i.e. via post. The details regarding the filling the Application Form is as follows:
- The Online Application Form will be released on the official exam portal as per the schedule finalized by the exam body .
- Go on the Link of the Online Registration on the Official website and fill the required details into the form available there.
Part - 1
- Please select the course you want to apply
- Enter the Name of the Applicant
- Select the Gender
- Select Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Email-ID of the candidate
- Once you fill the brief details click on Proceed button and then click on Edit/confirm button
- Once you clicked on the confirm button personal details page will appear on the screen.
Part - 2
- Select the candidate blood group from the dropdown list
- Tick Nationality: Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select Religion from the dropdown list
- Select the category you belongs to:
- OTHERS(Enter the other details in text field)
- Enter the caste
- Enter the Mother tongue
- Select the Citizenship:Indian/ Other(Enter the other details in text field)
- Select the family size from the dropdown list
- Enter the place of birth
- Select Handicapped details: Yes/No
- If it is yes please select: Visual/Physical
- Present communication address
- Write the full present address along with city, pin code, district where the communication to you could be made. Select your State from the list given
- Permanent address.
- Write the full permanent address along with city, pin code.
- Write STD code and your residence phone number, if available, otherwise leave blank.
- Write your cell number (without zero ‘0’) compulsorily i.e. only 10 digit number.
- Enter the details of the parents:
- Enter the details of the qualifying examination
- Last Institute Studied (Give full address):
- Institute Name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Last Institution left on
- Select the date, month and year from the dropdown list
- Qualifying Examination for BTech registration form
- 12th State Board
- 12th CBSE
- 12th ICSE
- PUC(10+2) details for BTech registration form (If Applicable)
- Registration Number
- Year of Passing
- Total Marks
- Aggregate percentage
- PCM Marks details BTech registration form (If Applicable)
- Physics marks
- Chemistry marks
- Mathematics Marks
- Total Marks
- Aggregate percentage
- Branch being sought:-
- If candidate selects B.Tech registration form
- Need to select the branch from the dropdown list
- Electronics and Communication
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics
- If candidate selects BTech registration form they need to enter the Course in the text box( Not mandatory)
- Select the 3 test Centre preferences from the dropdown list
- Select the Declaration part in the registration form and click on the submit button, If it is confirmed click on confirm button and you will get “your application has been submitted successfully page”.
- Click on Continue to upload your photograph button
- Choose your photo from particular path
Part - 3
- Upload the photo/Upload your photo later by giving your registration number, Date of birth and the gender details or else click on the confirm button. You will get “Payment details page”.
Part - 4
Choose the payment details: (The exam Fee is Rs 1050)
- Credit/Debit card: Can be paid directly.
- Net banking: Can be paid directly
- By Challan: Candidate has to print both application form and challan, carry both to bank for payment. Submit hard copy of application along with copy of stamped challan.
- By Demand draft: Has to be paid in Favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore. Candidate has to procure DD from the bank, enter DD details in the space provided online and to be sent along with printed application form to the following address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
Ph:+91 80 2672 6622
Part - 5
- Already registered candidates can take print form of the application by giving their Date of birth and Registration number and gender details.
- Already registered candidates can continue their registration from the point where they have stopped the last step.
List of PESSAT MBA 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Online|