Aug 14, 2016
Sep 04, 2016
Sep 11, 2016
Sep 18, 2016
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) 2016 Important Instructions
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) 2016 Relaxation Policy
PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) Application FAQ
1) When was University of the Punjab established?
14 October 1882.
2) .Can I apply for registration online?
The University of the Panjab has recently been started the facility of online submission of registration form. Check here to submit registration form online.
3) How much fee I have to deposit?
Please follow official website ‘Home-> Fee Details and Important Dates’ for getting your fee details.
4) .I have lost my username and password?
Please follow official website ‘Home-> Forgot Password’ to recover your username and password. You will receive it on your mobile & email id. If you also have forgotten your Application No./Username , you may find it on your fee slip.
5) I am not able to deposit fee in Bank as they said ‘your record not found’?
Download Post Office challan and submit your fees in Post Office.
6) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket)?
Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the official website around one week prior to date of conduct of test providing the unique registration ID allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form.
7) I am not able to upload my Photo & Signature?
Reduce size of your Photo & Signature upto less than 100KB, then try again to upload.
8) I have downloaded my Rollno. But its not showing Rollno. And Center?
Either you didn’t have submitted hard copy(print out) of your form in form cell or there would be some discrepancy related to your form which you can see on your rollno. Please visit Examination Branch, Admin Block, PU and meet your concerned dealing(name is mentioned on your rollno).
List of PU CET PG (M.E/M.Tech) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|