Jun 06, 2016
Jun 25, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
RULET 2016 Important Instructions
RULET Application FAQ
1) What is RULET?
Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test popularly known as RULET is a state level exam. It is conducted to provide admission to aspirants in five-year integrated B.A, L.L.B programmes in different colleges in state of Rajasthan.
2) How do I get the application form for admission?
Application Forms shall be available online Download application form from the University website http://www.uniraj.ac.in/rulet2017 from April 05, 2017 to May 11, 2017.
3) I have filled-up the Application Form successfully but now, can I change/correct the details as entered in the Application form?
NO CHANGE can be made after the Final Submission of the Application Form. However, if the time is still left for filling up the Online- Application Form, the applicant has to fill a Fresh/New Application Form along with the prescribed fee. In such case the new ID will be generated by the system and the fee paid for the previously filled Application form will not be refunded. Make Note that the last application form shall be treated as Final.
4) When printed copy of Application and documents to be submitted?
Downloaded application form must be duly filled and to be submitted in the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur alongwith a D.D. of Rs.2,000/- drawn in the favour of “Convener, RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur between 8.00 a.m. 1.00 p.m.. Incomplete forms without entrance fee will not be entertained. Forms received after 4.00 p.m. on May 11, 2017 onwards shall be rejected without any correspondence.
5) How will a candidate know if his/her registration has been accepted?
Candidate will be informed about acceptance/non-acceptance status of the registration via an e-mail, sent to the email address given during Rajasthan University registration.
6) I have deposited my application fee, How can I get a receipt of the application fee deposition?
Go to State Bank Collect. Click “Payment History”. By putting your mobile no. & DOB or by your mobile no. & DU no. you can get e-receipt.
7) What is the role of acknowledgement slip?
It is a required at the time of submission of printed copy of application and documents.
8) What are the documents I have to attach with the application?
- Printed copy of application form
- copy of e-receipt
All marksheets from 10th, 12th, Graduation, etc, admit card / certificate of 10th standard as proof of DOB, SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate if applicable.
9) What are the things to be brought to the exam centre by the candidate?
Candidate must bring the following things to the exam center:
- Admit Card
- Identification: Candidate should possess an original photo identification to appear for the exam. The name on the Identity proof should match with the name as entered for RULET registration. The photo identification could be a voter ID , Aadhar Card or a Passport. The identity proof should be an original, not a photocopy.
List of RULET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|