Feb 10, 2016
Apr 26, 2016
May 07, 2016
May 20, 2016
SET B.Tech (Symbiosis) 2016 Important Instructions
SET B.Tech (Symbiosis) 2016 Relaxation Policy
SET B.Tech (Symbiosis) Application FAQ
1) What are the ways through which I can secure admission for First Year B.Tech, 2017?
1.Normal Quota Admission under following categories:-
a) SET Candidate: - Candidates have to first register and then appear for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) which is conducted on the first Saturday of May.
b) JEE Main Candidate: - Candidate can register for SIT First Year admission based on their JEE Main score.
c) MHT CET Candidate: - Candidate can register for SIT First Year admission based on their MHT CET score.
- International Admission:-Candidates can apply under international category.
- Admission of international students is done via Symbiosis Centre of International Education.
3.Discretionary Quota Admission: - For this purpose candidate have to register to SIT and then apply for discretionary quota. Forms for the same will be available online and offline in the institute from 4th June. We will make a separate merit of all the applications and offer admission based on PCM merit.
Note: - Registrations will be open on the above given links from February 2017.
2) Is separate registration required for SET and JEE Main ?
Yes, if candidate wish to apply through both the scores, then they need to do a separate registration for SET and JEE / MHTCET exam.
3) If my ward is studying in B.Tech. First year and wants to take admission in second year at SIT, what is the procedure?
Yes, migrations are allowed at SIT as per SIU rules. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of subjects studied, marks secured, name of Institute and affiliated University. Migration will be possible if the subjects match.
4) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
5) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the first week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the SET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
6) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
7) What should I do if I do not receive the SET(B.tech)admit card by the time of the examination?
In case you do not receive the Admit Card, you should make it a point to report the same immediately to the Admissions Officer. If you do not receive the Admit Card, before the examination date, he / she would have to meet SET Representative one day before the examination at the centre with a copy of the application form and two attested pass-port size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. All enquiries pertaining to the Admit Card without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
List of SET B.Tech (Symbiosis) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|