Feb 03, 2016
Apr 23, 2016
May 07, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
SET Law 2016 Important Instructions
SET Law 2016 Relaxation Policy
SET Law Application FAQ
1) How to Register For SET – 2017?
- A candidate can register for one paper from the morning session; viz, Law or Design and one paper from the afternoon session; viz, General or Engineering or Health Sciences Register at www.set-test.org
- This will generate your SET ID.For Engineering and Health Sciences, a candidate need not register for SET if he / she wishes to offer scores of entrance tests other than SET such as JEE(Main).
- Such candidates may apply directly to the preferred institute, this is also applicable for SSCA (Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts) score of NCHMCT-JEE is accepted
- You must to upload your latest scanned photograph (in the required format and size) at the time of online registration.
2) How to pay to Undergraduate Institutes of Symbiosis International University?
- You may pay online/offline for admission to an undergraduate institute of the University. The fee is Rs. 1500/- per programme.
- Candidates have the option of paying through any one of the following five (5) payment methods:
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD:
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH Paytm:
- ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH INDIAN BANK NET BANKING:
- DEMAND DRAFT.
3) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
4) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the first week of May (onwards). You will have to log onto the SET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
5) I have received the SET ID & Password, what can I use it for?
You can use the SET ID /email and password to fill in the SET application form, view / print the admit card, check MyMail, modify personal details. If you apply to institutes which take SET scores, you should use your SET ID.
6) I could not register online for SET, since the following error message appeared – “Java Script Error”.
Please use Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or above. Please note that the browsers like Mozilla firefox and Google chrome will also support the application.
7) I am unable to download the e-bulletin.
Your connection may be slow. Please try again.
8) I could not register online for SET, as I am not able to proceed after “I agree” in the terms and conditions page.
- Tools>>InternetOptions>>Security>>Custom Level. Scroll down until you see section labeled ‘Scripting’ Under ‘Active Scripting’,select ‘Enable’ and click OK. ”
- Click refresh and do the registration again.
9) My current address is valid only till March end. Is it possible for me to update and make a change in the address in early April?
Yes, you can modify any set of personal details. You can do this after you have received your SET ID /email and password.
10) I have registered online and sent the DD/Bank counterfoil. What is the next step?
Congratulations on completing the first step to qualify for SET. You must have received an email of SET Payment confirmation after the authentication.
11) I registered online, but sent my DD without mentioning the SET ID. What do I do now?
Please send an email to email@example.com providing the DD number, bank on which it was drawn, your name, date of birth, phone number and email id. Mention “sent payment without SET ID ” in the subject line.
12) I filled up the form online and have taken the DD also. I do not have access to a printer to print the payment advice form. What do I do?
You need to fill in your details with your SET ID on a plain white sheet and send the DD along with it.
13) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
List of SET Law 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|