Jan 23, 2017
Apr 15, 2017
Apr 22, 2017
May 21, 2017
SAAT (MBA) 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative SAAT (MBA) 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Apr 15, 2017|
|Test Date||Apr 22, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Apr 22, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Apr 12, 2017|
|Test End Date||Apr 25, 2017|
|Test Results Date||May 21, 2017|
|Registration Start Date||Jan 23, 2017|
How to Apply for SAAT (MBA) 2017
- Candidates can apply online at Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University website.
- There is no examination/application fees.
- Check the eligibility criteria for each program before filling up the online application form.
- Check that the online application form has been properly and completely filled up.
- Application process: Incomplete application will not be accepted. Please follow the below-mentioned process below to complete your application process.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photo as part of the registration process. Please keep the scanned photograph ready.
- Candidates will be required to enter valid Identity Proof details as part of the registration process. Please keep a valid identity proof ready.
SAAT (MBA) 2017 Relaxation Policy
- 15% and 7.5% seats in all programmes are reserved respectively for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe by birth (not by marriage or adoption).
Note : Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe persons who have migrated from their state of origin to another state for the purpose of seeking education, employment etc., will be deemed to be Scheduled Caste / Tribe of state of their origin and will be entitled to derive benefits from the state of origin and not from the state to which they have migrated. (Vide Govt. India Letter No. BC/160 14.1.82 SC & BCD / dated 22 nd Feb., 1985). Thus, SC/ST candidates from Odisha who are staying outside the state have to produce SC/ST certificate from the competent authority of Odisha State during counselling.
- Separate merit lists will be drawn up for each reserved category. If eligible candidates belonging to one reserved category are not available, seats can be filled up by the candidates belonging to the general category.
- OBC candidates are only eligible for mark relaxation.
- Candidates applying for SC/ST/OBC reserved category shall furnish SC/ST/OBC certificate from the Tahasildar of the place of birth at the time of counselling in the format given in the Counselling Brochure along with original caste certificate.
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped (PH) candidates for admission to engineering /technology / Medical / Dental / MBA / MCA / HMCT / Pharmacy / Nursing / Law / Biotechnology / Agriculture courses and candidates are eligible to be considered under Physically Handicapped Catagory for admission to these courses with 40% disabilities in consonance with section-39 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal opportunities, Protection of Rights and full participation) Act, 1995. Candidates applying for PH reserved category shall have to furnish a medical certificate from a medical board constituted under the chairmanship of Dean, Institute of Medical Science & SUM Hospital (IMS & SH) with senior professors of the IMS & SH and Director (Admissions) of SOA University or his representative(s) at the time of counselling in format given in the Counselling Brochure. The board should certify that they are eligible to be categorized as physically handicapped candidates with capable of undergoing each part of the requirements for Engineering/Medical studies. The decision of the Medical Board will be final & binding. They SHOULD NOT, therefore, submit along with the application form any medical certificate to the effect that they are physically handicapped. Visual disability and hearing impairment candidates are not eligible as stipulated by Medical Council of India.
- 30% of seats under each category for all the programmes (except for MBBS and BDS courses) are reserved for women candidates.
a) Seats available under general category in any course are those available after deduction of the number of seats pertaining to the reserved categories from the total number of seats available for that particular course.
b) For admission into a programme a candidate belonging to categories 13.1, 13.2 and 13.4 can also compete under general category provided he/she satisfies all conditions of eligibility for the same. At the time of counselling for admission, a candidate figuring in the merit list for both reserved and general categories may first exercise his/her option for the institute and discipline for admission under reserved category. A candidate who forgoes his / her option under reserved categories is entitled to exercise his/her option subsequently for the institute and discipline for admission according to his/her merit position under general category.
c) If a candidate does not report during scheduled date/hour of counselling, he/she will be treated as an absentee and no seat will be kept reserved for him/her. A candidate failing to report for counselling will not be permitted to participate in the counselling subsequently under any circumstances.
d) If all the seats belonging to ST reserved category are not filled up due to non-availability of candidates belonging to ST category, such vacant seats may be filled up by candidates belonging to SC category. If all the seats belonging to SC reserved category are not filled up due to non-availability of candidadates belonging SC category, such vacant seats may be filled up by general category.If all the seats belonging to PH reserved category are not filled up due to non-availability of candidates belonging to PH category, such vacant seats may be filled up by candidates belonging to general category.
e) Seats reserved under women category will be filled up by general category candidates in case the same are not filled up.
Note: In case of any change in the percentage of reservation of seats/reservation criteria mentioned in the clause above on the basis of guidelines from MHRD it will be intimated through the counselling brochure to all the merit listed candidates. It will also be published in our website and in the notice board at the counselling venue.
List of SAAT (MBA) 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|