Aug 22, 2017
Dec 02, 2017
Dec 17, 2017
Jan 11, 2018
SNAP 2017 - Application Steps
Tentative SNAP 2017 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Dec 02, 2017|
|Test Date||Dec 17, 2017|
|Test Start Date||Dec 17, 2017|
|Admit Card End Date||Dec 20, 2017|
|Registration End Date||Nov 22, 2017|
|Test End Date||Dec 17, 2017|
|Test Results Date||Jan 11, 2018|
|Registration Start Date||Aug 22, 2017|
SNAP Application News
Guidelines to apply for SNAP:
- Go to the official website of SNAP in order to register for the exam.
- Fill in all the fields that are required in the application form (academic, personal and work related)
- Upload your recent colored passport sized photograph and verify the details you have filled before submitting.
- Once you are done filling the details, proceed to make the payment. Payment for SNAP application can be done through net banking, credit/debit cards, cash and demand draft.
How to Apply for SNAP 2017
A.SNAP REGISTRATION PROCESS:-
1. Register online on the official website .
2.Upload your latest scanned coloured passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP.
3.Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
B. MODES OF PAYMENT FOR THE SNAP TEST PROCESS:-
1. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD:-
- The candidate may pay directly through Master or Visa card online by following the instructions on the SNAP website after the registration.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING:-
- The candidate may transfer SNAP test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat account using Net Banking option after the registration.
3. PAYMENT THROUGH CASH:-
- After online SNAP registration print 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' from the SNAP website. It is in 3 parts. Pay Rs. 1500/- in cash at any Axis Bank or Indian Bank branch in your city. Refer to the list of branches on the website. The bank will return two stamped parts of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' to the candidate.
- Candidates need to keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt. Sign the stamped 'Symbiosis copy' of the 'Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan' and send it to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given in this page.
4. PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:-
- Obtain a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of "Symbiosis Test Secretariat" payable at Pune.
- Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
GRAM: LAVALE, TAL: MULSHI, DIST.: PUNE - 412115
PHONE: 020-39116226/ 27, TELE FAX: 020-39116228
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the payment details and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the payment is authenticated, would you be able to view your Admit card.
- Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete institute payment process of desired institute for desired programme before the closing date of payment of the respective institute. Payment towards the institutes and programmes also needs to be done through the SNAP website only .
- All disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Pune city and by Arbitration only.
- SNAP Score will be valid only for admission to all MBA institutes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year .
SNAP 2017 Relaxation Policy
There will be different reservation policies for SIU and other institutes. The reservation norms for all the other colleges except SIU are as follows:
In the Annual Intake:
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Differently Abled*: 3%
Over & Above:
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats per programme
- International Candidates: 15%
NOTE: Please note that the candidates who wish to avail the reservation benefits, should submit proper documents at the time of admissions.
Reservation Norms at SIU:
- There will 3% seats reserved at SIU for the physically disabled candidates.
- The list of the disabilities which are taken under consideration for this is:
- Vision Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Locomotors Disabilities
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Disabilities
All such candidates need to submit the “Authentication Certificate” from the SCHC (Symbiosis Center of Health Care).
Reservation Norms at SIMS:
(Within the annual intake)
- Defence Category (General): 80% seats for dependents (Children/Ward) of Defence personnel
- Defence category (Special): 10% seats for dependents of Defence personnel killed in action
- Open Category: 10% seats for civilian candidates sponsored/ recommended by the Industry
(Over and Above)
- Direct Admission to the Officers of Armed Forces on Study Leave as authorized by respective Services HQs. This is valid given to the fact that they are eligible for admissions.
List of SNAP 2017 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad||Pen & Paper|
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam||Pen & Paper|
|Bihar||Patna||Pen & Paper|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Pen & Paper|
|Delhi||New Delhi||Pen & Paper|
|Gujarat||Surat||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Faridabad||Pen & Paper|
|Haryana||Gurgaon||Pen & Paper|
|Jharkhand||Jamshedpur||Pen & Paper|
|Karnataka||Bangalore||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal||Pen & Paper|
|Madhya Pradesh||Indore||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Kolhapur||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Nashik||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||Pune||Pen & Paper|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar||Pen & Paper|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur||Pen & Paper|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Kanpur||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow||Pen & Paper|
|West Bengal||Kolkata||Pen & Paper|
|Kerala||Kochi||Pen & Paper|
|Uttar Pradesh||Noida||Pen & Paper|
|Maharashtra||vashi||Pen & Paper|
|Telangana||Hyderabad-T||Pen & Paper|