Feb 15, 2016
Mar 09, 2016
Mar 13, 2016
Mar 31, 2016
UPES-MET 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative UPES-MET 2016 Exam Dates
|Admit Card Start Date||Mar 09, 2016|
|Test Date||Mar 13, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Mar 13, 2016|
|Admit Card End Date||Mar 12, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Mar 05, 2016|
|Test End Date||Mar 13, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Mar 31, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Feb 15, 2016|
How to Apply for UPES-MET 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun,UPES-MET .
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
UPES-MET 2016 Relaxation Policy
For Uttrakhand Bonafide resident candidates:
- 15 % of the seats in all program will be reserved for resident of Uttrakhand subject to producing of "Sthai Niwas Praman Patra certificate".
- These Seats will be filled by separate merit list declared for Uttrakhand resident candidates.
- However in the event of the seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in the above mentioned category the same shall be treated as unreserved.
- Candidates applying under this category would be required to produce the original “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” during the day of admission failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled. Seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in this category shall be treated as unreserved
List of UPES-MET 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Uttaranchal||Dehradun||Pen & Paper|