Nov 27, 2015
Apr 06, 2016
Apr 29, 2016
VITEEE 2016 - Application Steps
Tentative VITEEE 2016 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 06, 2016|
|Test Start Date||Apr 06, 2016|
|Registration End Date||Feb 29, 2016|
|Test End Date||Apr 17, 2016|
|Test Results Date||Apr 29, 2016|
|Registration Start Date||Nov 27, 2015|
How to Apply for VITEEE 2016
1. Create Login ID or Download application from the official website for the filling of application form for the (VITEEE BTECH).
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the exam details.
5. Downloads & prints hall ticket from the official site
Step 1: Take a DD of Rs. 2000/- favoring "VITEEE ".
- DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank.
Step 2: Register online
After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions and click on Apply now and fill all the details and click apply.
Step 3: After applying take a print out of filled application. Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided.
Step 4: Make a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
Step 5: Make a Note of your “Application Number “ before you post
Step 6: Post / Courier the application along with the Original DD to the below mentioned Address.
Vellore Institute of Technology,
Near Katpadi Rd Vellore,
Tamil Nadu - 632014
VITEEE 2016 Relaxation Policy
For Reserve Category : 50% Marks in PCM / PCB Group
List of VITEEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|