Apr 01, 2016
May 01, 2016
May 29, 2016
Jun 16, 2016
VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016 - Application Steps
How to Apply for VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016
1. Create Login ID for the filling the application form for Vinayaka Missions University (VMU) All India Level Common Entrance Examinations(CEE) for MBA
2. Fill all the personal information like Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date Of Birth in the application form.
3. Scanned all the Documents in required size and format. Documents may include Passport size photograph, Community/Caste Certificate (only if the applicant belongs to OBC/SC/ST), Educational Documents, Identity Proof, Domicile Certificate(if applicable) and other supporting documents as mentioned.
4. Pay the application fee online by mentioned bank in the Exam Details.
5. Downloads & Prints hall ticket from the Official Site.
Eligibility for VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016
A pass in any recognized Bachelor's Degree pro gramme. Candidates appearing for Final Examination can also apply.
Marks- minimum qualification is Bachelor's Degree
VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016 Important Instructions
- Fill in each colomn in your own handwriting.
- Place a tick mark ( ) wherever necessary. Strike off the por tion(s) not applicable when alternatives are stated.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Do not enclose any original cer tificates.
- Ensure all information furnished in the application are clear and correct, failing which the application / admission may be cancelled.
- MERE ADMISSION TO THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DOES NOT CONFER ON THE CANDIDATE ANY RIGHT OF ADMISSION TO THE COURSE OF STUDY APPLIED FOR.
- Candidates should report at the examination hall, at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of star ting of the examination with Hall Ticket, pen, pencil and eraser.
- Hall Ticket should be produced at the time of entrance examination without fail.
- No candidate shall be allowed to write the entrance examination without the Hall Ticket. Those issued with provisional Hall Tickets must get them regularized as directed, before the examination. Candidates shall not carry any bits of paper or other incriminating materials, including calculators and mobile phones, inside the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to go outside the examination hall till completion of the first one hour duration.
- Candidates found misbehaving or using unfair means or resor ting to impersonation, will have their candidature cancelled and will be liable to be debarred from taking Entrance Examinations of this University any fur there.
- The OMR answer sheet of the candidate shold be handed over to the Hall Superintendent along with the question booklet. If any candidate fails to do so, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016 Relaxation Policy
As per Govt. Rules.
List of VMU EEE-VMU CEE 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|