Mar 03, 2016
Jun 23, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) 2016 Important Instructions
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) 2016 Relaxation Policy
VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) Application FAQ
1) What is the examination for? Who conducts it?
VMU AICEE is a reputed engineering examination in South India for registration in M.Sc. Nursing. degree and as the name suggests, is conducted by Vinayaka Missions University. The university is responsible for conduction of exam and declaration of results.
2) How to apply for VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing)?
- There is no online procedure for admission in Vinayaka Missions University
- There are 2 ways of applying for the college.
- Application form can be obtained from the University Office in person on payment of cash.
- Application form can also be downloaded from official website in which case, the application must be submitted along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University, Salem”.
3) What is the admission procedure?
Candidates who are interested in pursuing Nursing studies can either download the Application Form from the website or approach the Admission Cell at the Corporate Office at the following address to en-quire about the various courses.
4) Is the Application Form Fee refundable?
No,application form fee is not refundable.
5) What all documents are to be enclosed with the application form?
The filled-in application should be accompanied by the following documents :
- An attested photocopy of X pass/ Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate issued by the Board of Examination.
- An attested photocopy of the Mark Sheet of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last studied in/ Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Three passport-size photographs
- Any other documents required by the University.
6) What documents should foreign students enclose?
- No Objection Certificate from the Government of India (issued by Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi)
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Ambassador of the country where the candidate hails from or the competent authority empowered to grant permission to stay and pursue education in India
- Eligibility Certificate from the University
- Appropriate Student Visa.
- All relevant travel documents inclusive of passport
- Necessary Health Certificate and Vaccination Certificate.
7) In whose favour is the DD to be made?
The DD is to be made in favour of “Vinayaka Missions University” payable at Chennai / Salem.
8) Where is the application form to be sent?
The application form is to be sent to:
The Admission Officer
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY
15, Bank Street, Off New Avadi Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010, Tamilnadu.
Phone : +91 44 42989000 / 9006
VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY
Sankari Main, Road (NH-47)
Ariyanoor, Salem – 636 308, Tamilnadu
Phone : +91 0427 – 3987000, 2477316 / 317.
9) When will the Hall Ticket be generated?
Hall Ticket will be generated once the slot selection process is over.
List of VMU AICEE (MSc Nursing) 2016 Centers (Expected)
|State||City||Mode of Exam|
|Delhi||Delhi||Pen & Paper|