Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA (AUAT BBA+MBA - 2017)
How to Prepare
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
So focus on the basic quant syllabus. For Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, revise the Class 5-10 NCERT school books. Since fast calculations can save time, practice with tables, squares, cubes and decimal-fraction conversions.
While revising GK candidates need to go through top news stories regularly. Apart from that, focus on General Awareness Questions and static topics.
However, it would be advisable for a student to work on his/her speed mathematics as some of the questions under Data Interpretation tend to be calculation intensive.
For preparation on General Awareness, in addition to reading newspapers regularly, it would be advisable for a student to prepare from the following sources:
- In the various issues of Careers magazines on MBA focus on features like Business GK, Current Issues & Events, and Current Event Chronicle.
- In addition to the above, please run through the GK Model Papers feature titled, improve your GK.
- Go through the GA Notes (Study Material) for stock GK (like history and geography).
- Manorama & CSR Year Book - it helps in preparation for stock type questions
In Manorama Year Book and CSR, please focus on the following chapters.
- Who is who
- What is what
- Science scan
- Human body
- Landmarks of history
- The Universe
|Step 1||Create Login ID|
|Step 2||Completing the Online Form|
|Step 3||Uploading Scan Copy of Documents|
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 News and Updates
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an entrance examination conducted by Aliah University for the admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Aliah University which is located in West Bengal and Kolkata. The qualified candidates will get admission based on the rank in ...Read more
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an Admission Test conducted by Aliah University (AUAT). AUAT admission committee to grant seats in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Aliah University is located in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal offers admission in 5-Year integrated MBA (BBA+MBA) program etc. courses. If you qualify in the entrance exam with a good score, you will stand a chance to get admission into one of the courses, based on the rank in the counseling procedure.
AUAT BBA+MBA 2017 Conducting Body
Aliah University started its glorious journey from the 2008-09 academic session with great potential and immense opportunities. It is hoped that this university, harmonizing tradition and modernity, will emerge as a unique institution of higher studies and research. As per Aliah University Act 2007, Section 3 (3), it has been conferred the status of a minority educational institution. Aliah University is an autonomous university under the Department of Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education, Government of West Bengal. It is hoped that along with the people of any race, creed, caste or class, this University will play a crucial and leading role in the advancement of higher education for socially and educationally backward classes belonging to the Minorities.
AUAT BBA+MBA Contact Details
|Address||New Town Campus II A/27, New Town, Kolkata-700 156 India|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
AUAT BBA+MBA FAQ
1) Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA is conducted by whom?
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) is an Admission Test conducted by Aliah University (AUAT)- 5-Year integrated MBA for getting admission in various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. Aliah University is located in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal.
2) Is the university Integrated in MBA Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Two hundred twenty-nine-year-old educational and cultural institution, Calcutta Madrasah, popularly known as Madrasahe
Aliah, has been upgraded to Calcutta Madrasah College and then Aliah University by virtue of Aliah University Act XXVII of 2007 passed by West Bengal State Legislative Assembly and declared as a minority institution vide G.O. No. 1465 –MD /07 dated 12-10-2007 and approved by UGC. This is the first educational institution set up in India in 1780 by Warren Hastings, the then Governor General of East India Company.
3) What are the specializations offered at AUAT ?
AUAT offers 5-year Integrated MBA in the following specialisations:
- Hospital Management
- Retail Management
- Financial Mangement
4) How can I register for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA examination?
- You need to get the application form online and register yourself for Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA. You must check the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA important dates.
- You can register for the test till last week of May (without late fee). The form will be generated online only after AUAT Login ID and Password will be allotted to you. While registering for the test, you are also required to pay an application fee.
5) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
AUAT Registration Fee has two criteria:-
For Males - Rs. 500
For Females – Rs. 300
6) What will be the medium of examination?
Medium of examination is English.
7) What are the various Eligibility Norms of the Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Program?
Candidates applying for AUAT in 5-year integrated courses should have either completed or should be appearing in 2017 in any one of the following qualifying examinations.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central/State Board, such as West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination (WBCHSE), West Bengal Board of Madrasah Education (WBBME), Central Board of Secondary Education (New Delhi) (CBSE), Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC), etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- General Certificate of Education (GEC) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to the 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) with a minimum of five subjects or H.S. Examination conducted by W.B. Council of Rabindra Open Schooling.
- 3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
8) Which modes the payment can be done?
- The application fee can be paid through the online payment mode (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking), Demand Draft (DD). Make sure you have the Card details or Demand Draft ready before starting the application process.
- If you want to pay through Demand Draft, please purchase the Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Aliah University” payable at Kolkata. Submission of confirmation sheet along with documents is mandatory for all. You may submit it by post/in person to University office address ie. The Chairman, AUAT-2014, Aliah University, DN-18, Salt Lake, Sector-V, Kolkata-91.
9) What is the mode of conduction of AUAT (MBA) Exam?
Offline or Pen & Paper based exam.
10) Whom do I contact for AUAT Test details?
New Town Campus
II A/27, New Town,
Kolkata-700 156, India
Phone no. 91-33-2706-4042
11) Will the results be available online?
Yes, on Aliah University website.
12) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of JUNE.
13) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 27 cities. The list of AUAT test centres can be obtained in the exam pattern section.
14) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. You will not be eligible for the refund.
15) Can I change my test centre?
No, you cannot change the test centre once picked.
16) What will be the exam structure of AUAT Integrated MBA ?
Aliah University Admission Test (AUAT) Integrated in MBA Exam Pattern:-
Part – A (25 Marks) on:-
- Islamic Studies
- General Knowledge (in the ratio of approximately 2:2:1).
Part-B (75 Marks) on:-
- Concept of English in Language and literature
- Basic and Business Mathematics
- Elements of Statistics and Elementary Knowledge
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Maximum age limit is 22 years as on 01st July 2017.
18) Will there be any negative marking?
No, there is no negative marking.
19) What are the reservation policies of AUAT?
% of Reservation
Physically Challenged (PC) Candidates
Candidates from outside West Bengal
Candidates from foreign Countries
Limited number of seats
Candidates shortlisted through WBJEE/JEE (Main)
20) Is AUAT Integrated MBA Admission Test result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
21) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the last week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the AUAT website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission.
22) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Test date
- Test City & Centre address
- User ID / Registration Number
- PWD/DA status
23) Do you have spot registration on the day of exam?
No, you cannot make a spot registration on the day of exam
24) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
Yes, you can submit the Application Form online.
25) When are AUAT Integrated MBA Results Out?
Results will be available on the website 1 week after taking the test.
26) What is the fee structure for the programs at AUAT Integrated MBA?
Annual fee is Rs.13450.
27) When will I get the Score card?
You will receive the score card after the one week of the test.
28) Do all students get hostel facilities?
The hostel is located at:
17, Haji Md. Mohsin Square,
Sixty percent of its berths are reserved for the accommodation of Aliah University students studying in Islamic Theology and Mumtazul Muhaddethin (M.M.). Students are admitted in the hostel strictly on merit basis and on production of documentary evidence of their permanent residence.
29) For how long is the AUAT Integrated MBA score valid?
The AUAT Integrated MBA score is valid for just one year.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place