How to Prepare
BUAT 2016 Question Paper Format
Banasthali Vidyapith conducts aptitude test, common for all the B.Tech. programmes. One has to fill only one form for applying to more than one B.Tech. programme but a separate form for B.Pharm. In the case of B.Tech. the preferences for the branches are to be given in the application form. Allocation of the branch will be finalized at the time of counseling based on merit. Branches are Engineering & Technology B.Tech. (Comp. Sc. & Engg./ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics/Information Technology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engg./Mechatronics).
- A limited number of seats are available for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates. Admission against these seats are based directly upon the merit and the applicants do not have to appear in the Aptitude Test. The eligibility for FOREIGN/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
BUAT 2016 Conducting Body
Banasthali Vidyapith is a fully residential women's university which offers an integrated system extending from the primary to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri founded Banasthali to fill up the vacuum caused by the sudden death of their highly talented and promising daughter Shantabai. Banasthali is one of the five universities in India meant exclusively for Women. Over seventy five years Banasthali has developed into a National Centre for women's education. Banasthali's educational programme aims at an all-round development of the student's personality. To achieve its objective of 'synthesis of spiritual values and scientific achievements of the East and the West', it has evolved Five-fold Educational Programme (Panchmukhi Shiksha) comprising of the following aspects : (i) Physical, (ii) Practical, (iii) Aesthetic, (iv) Moral and (v) Intellectual. This way the students develop an integrated and balanced personality. Admission Informat.
BUAT Contact Details
|Address||Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan - 304022|
1) How does one apply?
The admission forms are normally available in the month of January onwards. The admission advertisements appear in the National and Regional Newspapers where all the details are given. You could get the form by sending Rs. 800/- by demand draft to The Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith and send the duely filled form by the Last Date given in the Admission Notice.
2) On whose name the payments are to be made?
The payments are not accepted by cheque. The draft can be drawn on any bank in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali Vidyapith.
3) Is Banasthali only for women?
Banasthali University is only for women providing education from Nursery to Ph. D. level.
4) Who conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Tech?
Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Tech is conducted by the Banasthali University.
5) In how many ways can one get the prospectus and the form?
The form can be got in 3 ways through a demand draft of Rs. 800 or in person for Rs. 800 or online along with a dd of Rs. 800.
6) Is it an All-India level exam or a State level exam?
It is an All-India level exam.
7) In Which Month Conducts Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.tech Exam?
Generally this Exam conducts in the last week of May every year.
8) Who can take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
Admission to the Banasthali University is open to women only irrespective of their race, religion, caste or color or domicile.
9) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.tech?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
10) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Second week of may (onwards). You will have to log onto the Banasthali University website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
11) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.tech exam form ?
The candidate must have: Hard copy of the filled-in form. Fee receipt detail Auto generated ID and Password.
12) What is the eligiblity criteria for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Tech?
- 60% aggregate in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics (PCM).
- For SC/ ST candidates the minimum eligibility is 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subjects as above.
- The Minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
13) What is the examination pattern of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Tech?
Admission is based on a combined merit of 50% marks in all India aptitude test (comprising of Objective Type tests in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (for B.Tech.)
No. of Questions
Duration (In Min.)
Section A - Physics & Chemistry
Section B - Mathematics/ Biology
Section C - Logical Reasoning
14) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in Banasthali University for B.Tech ?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
15) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my Senior secondary . Am I eligible for Banasthali University for B.Tech entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
16) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
17) Will there be any negative marking?
No.There is no negative marking.
18) When will the Banasthali University Aptitude Test for B. Tech results be declared?
Results will be available on the website Second week of JUNE .
19) For how long is the Banasthali University Aptitude Test for B. Tech score valid?
The Banasthali University Aptitude Test for B. Tech score is valid for just one year.
20) Is Banasthali University Aptitude Test for B. Tech result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
21) What are the specializations offered at Banasthali University in b.tech ?
Following are the Specialization :-
- B.Tech. CSE (Computer Science & Engineering)
- B.Tech. EC (Electronics & Communication)
- B.Tech. EI (Electronics & Instrumentation)
- B.Tech. EE (Electrical & Electronics)
- B.Tech. IT (Information Technology)
- B.Tech. BT (Biotechnology) .
22) Is Banasthali Vidyapith residential?
It is a fully residential institution. The admission in hostel starts from class IV onwards.
23) Is it compulsory for the students to live in a hostel?
A student admitted to the Banasthali University has to compulsorily join a hostel of the University unless the student is a ward of some worker of the University and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms .
24) Does Banasthali offer distance learning program?
Banasthali Vidyapith does not offer any program under distance learning.
25) Does Banasthali Vidyapith has any other campus?
The Banasthali Vidyapith presently not offering any other campus.
26) Does Banasthali Vidyapith provide Scholarship?
Yes, there are many schemes helping students financially such as scholarships, for details please see Financial Assistance.
27) Can I study courses in Dance/Horse Riding/Gliding & Flying?
Yes, you can if only you are a full time student of a regular course of Banasthali Vidyapith. All part time courses are open only to full time students of Banasthali Vidyapith.
28) Does Banasthali have a placement cell?
Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ specially in the field of IT, Management, Biotechnology, Textile Design and has a record of almost 100% placement.
29) How can I learn Fresco?
The Fresco camp is arranged for all the artists (male/female) in summer vacation (May/June). For details please contact Dean, Fine Arts.