How to Prepare
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) 2016 Question Paper Format
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) 2016
Banasthali Aptitude Test will be conducted by Banasthali University. Banasthali Aptitude test is conducted for admission in various Undergraduate / Postgraduate programs. Only female candidates can participate in Banasthali University Aptitude Test. So the candidates who are seeking the admission in Banasthali University, need to take Banasthali University Aptitude Test-BUAT (M.Sc).
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) 2016 Conducting Body
Banasthali University Aptitude Test-BUAT (M.Sc) Conducted by Banasthali Vidyapith University. The name ‘Banasthali Vidyapith’ was adopted only in 1943. This also happened to be the year when undergraduate courses were first introduced. The institution was granted the status of a deemed university in 1983 by the UGC. Prof. Sushila Vyas, the first student of Banasthali Vidyapith was appointed the first Director of Vidyapith.
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) Contact Details
|Address||Banasthali Vidyapith, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan - 304022.|
BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology) FAQ
1) In how many ways can one get the prospectus and the form?
The form can be got in 3 ways through a demand draft of Rs. 800 or in person for Rs. 800 or online along with a dd of Rs. 800.
2) On whose name the payments are to be made?
The payments are not accepted by cheque. The draft can be drawn on any bank in favour of "Banasthali Vidyapith" payable at Banasthali Vidyapith.
3) Who can take admission in Banasthali University?
Admission to the Banasthali University is open to women only irrespective of their race, religion, caste or color or domicile.
4) What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
There will be enough buffer systems available in the examination center to take care of such problems and time lost in change of system will be duly taken care of as each and every second will be recorded by the server.
5) Is Banasthali only for women?
Banasthali University is only for women providing education from Nursery to Ph. D. level.
6) Is Banasthali Vidyapith residential?
It is a fully residential institution. The admission in hostel starts from class IV onwards.
7) What is the medium of instruction?
Medium of instruction in school education is mainly Hindi. In Higher Education both English and Hindi are used as medium of instruction.
8) How does one apply?
The admission forms are normally available in the month of April onwards. The admission advertisements appear in the National and Regional Newspapers where all the details are given. You could get the form by sending Rs. 800/- by demand draft to The Secretary, Banasthali Vidyapith or paying cash Rs. 800/- in person and send the duely filled form by the Last Date given in the Admission Notice. For details please see the ADMISSION link of the University website.
9) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Second week of may (onwards). You will have to log onto the Banasthali University website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
10) What details should I retain after completion of successful submission of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For B.Design exam form ?
The candidate must have: Hard copy of the filled-in form. Fee receipt detail Auto generated ID and Password.
11) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
12) What is the basic qualification required to take admission in M.Sc. (Biotechnology) program?
55% in Bachelor's degree Biological/ Physical/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture/ Veterinary/ Fishery Sc. or Engg./Tech./Medicine.
13) Is there an age limit for the course?
No, there is no age limit for applying.
14) I have obtained 54.6% in B.Sc(Agriculture) aggregate. Will you consider it as 50%?
No. We need a minimum of 55.00% or more in B.Sc(Agriculture) aggregate.
15) I passed B.Sc (Physics) in 2016. Am I eligible to appear for BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology)?
As advertised, you are eligible to Apply for BUAT (M.Sc. Biotechnology).
16) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
17) For how long is the Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Sc. (Biotechnology) score valid?
The Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Sc. (Biotechnology) score is valid for just one year.
18) Is it compulsory for the students to live in a hostel?
A student admitted to the Banasthali University has to compulsorily join a hostel of the University unless the student is a ward of some worker of the University and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms. university .
19) Does Banasthali Vidyapith has any other campus?
The Jaipur Campus of Banasthali Vidyapith is offering courses on IT and Management. It is situated in the heart of the city at C-62, Sarojini Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001. The campus has a very limited hostel accommodation.
20) Does Banasthali offer distance learning program?
Banasthali Vidyapith does not offer any program under distance learning.
21) What is the fee structure of the Banasthali University M.Sc. (Biotechnology) course?
The fee M.Sc. (Biotechnology) for the course is Rs. 68,000/- per year .
22) Does Banasthali Vidyapith has any other campus?
The Banasthali Vidyapith presently not offering any other campus.
23) Does Banasthali Vidyapith provide Scholarship?
Yes, there are many schemes helping students financially such as scholarships, for details please see Financial Assistance.
24) Can I study courses in Dance/Horse Riding/Gliding & Flying?
Yes, you can if only you are a full time student of a regular course of Banasthali Vidyapith. All part time courses are open only to full time students of Banasthali Vidyapith.
25) Does Banasthali have a placement cell?
Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ specially in the field of IT, Management, Biotechnology, Textile Design and has a record of almost 100% placement.
26) How can I learn Fresco?
The Fresco camp is arranged for all the artists (male/female) in summer vacation (May/June). For details please contact Dean, Fine Arts.