Bharati Vidyapeeth University LLB Entrance Exam (BVU LLB - 2017)
How to Prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
For all sections acquire Materials for Preparation
- Logical Reasoning Quantitative Ability – Books from a reputed publisher by any good Author
- GK and English: Pratiyogita Darpan and Competition Success Review.
- Reasoning- Books from Pearson or Arihant publications.
|Step 1||Create Login ID/ Purchase Applicati...|
|Step 2||Complete the Application Form|
|Step 3||Uploading Photograph and Signature|
BVU LLB 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
BVU LLB 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth University conducts an entrance exam called as Bharati Vidyapeeth University LLB Entrance Exam for the selection of aspiring candidates. This entrance exam is conducted for LL.B. 3 year Degree Course.
BVU LLB 2017 Conducting Body
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University conducts 3 year LLB exam. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) has emerged as a global university with a wide offering of programs and courses spanning varied educational faculties. The University Grants Commission which is the apex body concerned with higher education in India made an assessment of the academic excellence achieved by the institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth through a committee of experts and on the recommendation of the UGC, the Government of India accorded the status of "Deemed to be University" to twelve institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth in Pune.
BVU LLB Contact Details
|Address||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan LBS Rd, 13 Sadashiv Peth, Next to Alka Talkies, Pune - 411030.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BVU LLB FAQ
1) Who organizes BVP CET?
BVP CET is an all India level entrance exam organized by Bharti Vidyapeeth University located at Pune.
2) Where are the campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University located?
The campuses of Bharti Vidyapeeth University are located at Pune, Navi Mumbai, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli , Karad and one at Dubai.
3) I want to apply for LLB course in BVU but I have some queries while registration, what should I do?
Please read our ‘Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website.
4) I am unable to upload photo and signature at the time of registration?
Some times it gives problem with internet explorer so you can use other browsers like Mozilla Firefox or Google chrome it will work.
5) I got registration form, what should I do of it?
If your are applying for LLB Courses , send registration form’s print with your documents mention in information brochure on the address mention on contact us page. It is compulsory to attach EBS Payment Success Slip received on registered email id along with documents.
6) What is the procedure to obtain the application form of BVP CET (LLB)?
- Online application form may be obtained at the official website .
- In case, candidates are not able to fill form online, the application forms are available in person at designated centers as mentioned in this brochure and at the CET Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-411030.
7) At the time of registration I have not done payment Now how to make the payment? Do I need to fill form again?
- Visit official website do login with your registered
- email Id and Password. There is a menu Online Payment you can do payment with the help of form number. you need not fill the form again. Online Payment procedure after successful registration .
- Visit website
- Login with your username & password.
- Select online payment Menu.
- Enter your application number (Form Number) and Register Mobile number.
- Check Your Details Name.
- Enter Payment Details.
- Click on Submit.
8) I got registration form, but photo and signature is missing?
You can upload photo and signature once again. Visit to official website complete login with your registered email Id and Password. There is a menu Image Upload through that you can upload your photo and sign with the help of your form no and registered mobile number.
9) I want detailed information of particular course like fees, no. of seats available etc. What should I do?
Visit official website there is one menu ‘Information Brochure’ Click on it. Select Course Category and click Ok and Download Brochure of you selected course.
10) I want to know about exam schedule?
Visit official website there is a menu ‘CET Exam Schedule’ Click on it.
11) I have complete online registration, what is next step now?
No need to do anything just wait for admit card. Please confirm your Payment Status "SUCCESS" ,You will not get admit card unless your payment status is "SUCCESS".
12) I have made an error in filling my first name / fathers / last name /choice of centre/registered email/Mobile number. What should I do?
You will be allowed to correct these errors by sending an email regarding this to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
13) Do I require any documents to get registered online?
No. You will only be required to fill the information in the online application form like birth- date, residential address, contact details like mobile no, email id etc and academic marks details etc.
14) How do I change the exam centre after filling the form. (Before Admit Card)?
If a candidate has obtain different examination centre which may be far from their residence. A candidate should send an E-mail to email@example.com mentioning the form no and desire exam centre.
15) Is Change in Exam. Centre after Admit Card received is possible?
A candidate should send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the form no and desired exam centre.
16) How do I get the Admit Card.?
After Successful Payment, you will get admit card to your login account or we will send an email to registered email id.
17) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BVP CET LLB?
- Applicant shall have passed 10 + 2 or an examination recognized as equivalent.
- There to and have obtained 45% of the total marks in case of general category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC & ST applicants.
18) What is the age limit for a student who wishes to apply for BVP CET- LL.B.?
The maximum age for seeking admission into stream of 3 years bachelor degree course in Law is limited to 30 years, in general category. In case of SC, ST and others Backward Class applicants, it is limited to 35 years.
19) I have uploaded the Final Aggregate Percentage, which has been accepted. But then I was asked to print the form and it still reads Result Awaited.
Please check the print of the form carefully. There is a row after Education Qualification with the result you have updated.
20) Am I eligible with 44.99 % in LLb? (Candidate Category - General)
No, refer official website for minimum percentage and/or CGPA requirement.
21) For how long is the BVP CET (LLB) score valid?
The BVP CET (LLB) score is valid for just one year.
22) What is the intake capacity of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University ?
180 seats are filled up every year in the First year of LLB Course.
23) When is the counseling for admissions to the University is conducted?
The counseling for admission of candidates to the University is conducted in the month of June.
24) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
The following certificates in originals along with Self attested 5 copies each of the same are to be submitted at the time of counselling:-
- Statement of marks (Last qualifying examination) (Must be produced at the time of counselling)
- Passing / Degree Certificate (Last qualifying examination)
- Migration Certificate from the Board from which the candidate has passed the last examination (other than Maharashtra)
- Transference / Leaving Certificate from the College last attended
- Character Certificate form the Principal of the School/college last attended
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education on Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper if applicable
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates)
- Caste Validity Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
- Change in name Certificate (if any)
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- 5 Passport size recent photographs.
25) When does the new session begin after admissions into Bharati Vidyapeeth University?
After the admissions, the new session begins in the month of July.
26) What are the contact details of Bharti VidyaPeeth University?
The contact address for the university is
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030
Contact No.: +91-20-24407100, 24407114.
27) Is Bharti Vidyapeeth University UGC recognised?
Bharti Vidyapeeth University is a UGC recognised university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the university are approved by All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and rated as ‘A’ Grade. The university is also granted as Grade ‘A’ by Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The degrees awarded by the university are recognised in the country and abroad. There are nearly 29 institutions run by Bharti Vidyapeeth University.
28) Does the university provide Hostel Facility?
There are hostel facilities provided in most of the institutions of the University. They have separate hostel facility for girls and Boys with mess and canteen facilities.
29) How big is the campus?
The campus is situated on 5 acres of land in the picturesque setting of Parsik Hills. The entire campus is Wi-Fi enabled
Computer lab: Lab has 180 computers.
30) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for LLB?
The annual fee structure for LLB:-Rs. 20,000 /- .
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place