BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than routes learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether, it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers of BBA course. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learned through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right.
|Step 1||Create Login ID and Download Applic...|
|Step 2||Completing the Online/Offline Form|
|Step 3||Uploading Scan Copy /Attested photo...|
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Postgraduate Entrance Tests Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations for admission to Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Postgraduate Course. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU-PET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned and availability of seats in the particular course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations 2016 Conducting Body
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Tests. Banaras Hindu University commonly referred to as- BHU; (formerly known as Central Hindu College) is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya. BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia, with over 20,000 students.
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations FAQ
1) Who conducts BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations?
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Postgraduate Entrance Tests, called “BHU PET".
2) How to apply for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations ?
- The University has created its Entrance Test Portal with the domain name bhuonline.in.
- Its link is also available on the BHU website.
- The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session has been made ONLINE.
- Accordingly, candidates may note that PET Information Bulletin and Application Form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the candidates desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the Entrance Test portal of BHU and fill up the application form ONLINE as per procedure provided on the Portal.
3) Is BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is a National level entrance test ?
Yes, BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations is a national level entrance exam.
4) Is the University Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Banaras Hindu University, formerly known as Faculty of Management Studies(FMS, BHU), Varanasi, India is the Business School of Banaras Hindu University ('Best university of India on all parameters as per the India Today magazine dated 2 June 2010'). Established in 1968, it is among the earliest Management Schools in India. Since its establishment it has produced more than 4000 graduates. It is one of the oldest business schools in India and has a strong alumni network. It offers Master of Business Administration (MBA 2yrs), Master of Business Administration (International Business) (MBA (IB) - 2yrs,Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations duly approved and certified by AICTE.
5) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of MAY. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of May.
6) Which modes the payment can be done?
There are one modes of payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations:-
7) What is Process of Online payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
8) What is Process of off line payment for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
- Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank After filling up the application form and its submission, the Challan can be printed from the portal.
- The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate and the bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited.
- The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank and the bank will retain one fold of the Challan and remaining two folds of the Challan mentioning the necessary Test Fee payment details will be given to the candidate.
- The candidate is required to retain one part of the challan for his record and the other will be required to be submitted alongwith the printout of the online filled up application.
- In this mode, it will take 24 hours to update the Entrance Test Portal regarding confirmation of successful payment of Test Fee made by the candidate.
- Therefore, a candidate who has exercised this option for payment of Application Processing Fee/ Test Fee shall be able to take a printout of the ONLINE filled up application form only after 24 hours from the time he/she has paid Fee in any branch of HDFC.
9) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
10) What are the various Eligibility Norms of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Programme?
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline under at least (10+2+3) pattern OR equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
11) What is Application Fee for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST : 250
12) When and how will I get the admit card (hall ticket) for BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations exam?
Candidates Can Download The Admit Card From The BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Entrance Test Portal Around One Week Prior To Date Of Conduct Of Test Providing The Unique Registration Id Allotted To Them At The Time Of Online Submission Of Application Form.
13) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 8 cities. The list of BHU-PET test centres can be obtained by official website.
14) What is the examination pattern of BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations ?
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 300 marks and candidates will be given 120 minutes to answer questions.
- Questions are asked from General Knowledge & Awareness, Aptitude Test, English Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Numerical Ability and Reasoning.
15) Is there any deduction for wrong answers?
No,there is no negative marking.
16) I’m pursuing my Bachelor’s degree or any Professional degree like CA/CS/ICWA etc, am I eligible to appear for BHU-PET Entrance Exam?
Yes, You are eligible to appear for BHU-PET Entrance Exam.
Note:-you have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.
17) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BHU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in 10+2+3. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
18) I have secured an eligible rank in the BHU-PET entrance examination. My aggregate percentage is 49% in qualifying examination. Can I attend counselling?
No. For admission to Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, the eligibility is "minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination".
19) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my graduation and 45% (in the range of 40-50%) in post-graduation. Am I eligible for BHU-PET entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
20) When are BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations Results Out?
The University shall try to announce the results of the candidates around 3rd-4th week of June which would be available on BHU’s Entrance Test Portal .
21) When will I get my Admit Card?
- The Admit Card will be e-mailed to the candidate at the email addresses provided by the candidate in the application form around 4-7 May . SMS alert regarding issue of Admit Card on the mobile phone registered by the candidate will also be sent. Therefore the candidates are advised to give correct e-mail addresses/ mobile phone numbers for correspondence while filling up the online application form. Alternatively,Candidates can download the ADMIT CARD from the BHU Entrance Test Portal (bhuonline.in) on or after 07th May by providing the unique code allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form. If a candidate is unable to download the Admit Card till a week before the date of the Test, he/she should contact the Office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU, Varanasi on Phone No. 0542-2368418.
- Paste passport size photograph (same passport size photograph which has been used for online submission) in the space provided on the printout of the Admit Card and self-attest it.
22) If I miss the test on the scheduled date, will I be eligible for a refund?
No. you are not allowed.
23) What are the contact no. and email id for any query?
The Helpline no is Internal Extension : 7052, 7051-34 and email id is firstname.lastname@example.org.
24) Am I guaranteed a seat in a college with the BHU-PET score?
NO. BHU-PET is only one of the requirements in the admission process into a course. Student’s will have to adhere to all the prerequisite of the admission.
25) What is the Reservation seats for SC/ST candidates?
Admissions are open to Indian Nationals 15 % seats are reserved for schedule caste (SC), 7.5% seats are reserved for schedule tribe and 27% seats are reserved for other backward category candidates respectively on all India basis.
26) For how long is the BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations score valid?
The BHU PET Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations score is valid for just one year.
27) What does the selection process comprises of?
The admission of a candidate in a course will be done only when he/she satisfies all the eligibility requirements, appears in the PET, qualifies in the Entrance Test and completes all formalities required for admission in the course. The admissions shall be made strictly on the basis of merit index in the PET, availability of seats in the course, as per rules given in this Information Bulletin and rules framed by the University from time to time.
28) What is the time duration required to complete BHU PET (Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) counseling?
The time duration for the counseling is one working day.
29) What Documents to be Produced During BHU PET (Master of Personnel Management and Industrial Relations) time of Admission ?
Documents in Original Required at the time of Admission:
i) Transfer Certificate.
(ii) Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
(iii) High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
(iv) Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
(v) Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
(vi) Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination .
(vii) PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
(viii) SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
(ix) Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
(x) Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/ Retired/ Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
30) Is BHU-PET Admission Test result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
31) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
32) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place