BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) (BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) - 2016)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Time Table
It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Concept clarity rather than rotes learning
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed off and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether,it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams.
Time management can be learned through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) 2016 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) 2016
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Undergraduate Entrance Tests, here in after called BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) for admission to B.Com(Hons.) Undergraduate Courses as given hereunder for the Current Session. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU-UET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) 2016 Conducting Body
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), founded by Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916, is one of the most prestigious Central Universities in the country. An autonomous institution of distinction having the Hon'ble President of India as its Visitor, BHU is the largest residential University in Asia. Being a living embodiment of such visionaries as Mahamana Malaviyaji, Dr. Annie Besant and Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, this seat of learning epitomize a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern scientific temper. The holistic model of education, conceived and enriched by its illustrious founder, offers refreshingly new perspectives to young minds and nurtures and facilitates their creative talent.
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) FAQ
1) What is UET?
UET means ‘Undergraduate Entrance Test’. You can appear in UET after 10+2 or equivalent passed with 50% marks. * But Some UET courses like B.ed and B.A LLB needs Graduation with 50% marks. for more eligibility criteria please read BHU UET Bulletin.
2) I want to know basic things about BHU?
You Want to know about BHU? just click on these following links:
- Banaras Hindu University
- Take a tour: Videos.
3) How Can i take admission in BHU?
You can take admission through an entrance test that is called UET/PET/RET/SET.
4) How can i apply for these tests?
Application procedure starts in February-March of every year. All application procedure is online now. so you have to fill up a online application form at official website to appear in these tests after availability of application form.
5) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU UET ?
After registering for BHU UET , the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
6) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
7) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
8) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
9) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
10) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
11) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
12) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned in your application status page.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU UET (BHU UET B. Com.(Hons.) )?
Passed 10+2 or equivalent Examination with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject (as supported by the Certificate issued by the Examining body).
14) If I get my class 12 paper re-checked; how can I take admission? Will it affect my chances?
Certainly not! Provided that the revised marks meet the desired cutoff and would be available before admission closes. You need to fill the appropriate marks in the application Form result section (Result awaited).
15) Whether the student completing XII Science or Arts can get admission in B.Com.
No,you are not allowed with XII Science or Arts.
16) Does the college consider marks out off Best of 4 or Best of 5 subjects?
No, The aggregate marks obtained for all subjects will be considered for the purposes of admission.
17) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
Not to be more than 22 years on 1st July 2017 (applicant should be born on or after 1 st July of 1995).
18) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc.?
Yes, Examination Centre will provide. But no electronic devices are allowed in Examination Hall/Room.
19) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
20) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
21) How many colleges are under the ambit of the Banaras Hindu University ?
The Colleges admitted to the Privileges of the University in the city namely which are as follows: ,
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya, BHU (MMV),
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha,(RGSC) Mirzapur and
- Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, Chetganj (AMPGC);
- Vasant Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kamachha (VKM);
- Vasanta College for Women, Rajghat (VCW)
- DAV Post Graduate College, Ausanganj (DAVPGC).
22) How many Seats are covered under the BHU UET B. Com. (Hons.) Entrance test ?
- For B.Com. (Hons.): Faculty of Commerce(Banaras Hindu University)= 230 seats Male& Female,
- Vasanta College for Women, Rajgha(VCW) =77 seats for Female,
- DAV Post Graduate College, Ausanganj (DAVPGC) = 184 seats Male& Female,
- Arya Mahila Post Graduate College, Chetganj(AMPGC)= 77seats for Female,
- Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha (Under Paid Seats Fee Structure; Rs.25, 000 per annum + usual regular fees of the University) =92 seats.
23) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
24) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
25) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Yes,The institution has Two Hostels for Boys and almost all Girls are accommodated in different Girls Hostels available in the University.
26) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
27) Is the mess fee included in the hostel fees?
Yes, the mess charges as well as the laundry charges are included in the fee.
28) I am unable to travel for my counselling. What do I do?
- No problem, we understand there might be extenuating circumstances that prevent your travel. Your admission formalities can be done by an authorized representative carrying proper authorization documents, like your parents or even a friend.
- Please remember, fees and original documents are required for completing admission formalities.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place