BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016 News and Updates
Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Examination for the admission to B.A LLB course. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling procedure here. Selection Process: - The candidates will be selected as per the marks they score in BHU UET B.A LLB ...Read more
Tentative BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016 Exam Dates
|Test End Date||May 27, 2018|
|Test Results Date||Jun 10, 2018|
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016
Banaras Hindu University is conducting its undergraduate entrance exam, commonly known as BHU UET, from 15th April 2018 to 27 May 2018 in offline i.e. pen and paper mode. The application forms had released on 20th January, 2018. BHU UET is taken by candidates for admission to various courses at the undergraduate level such as BHU include B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.A. (Economics), B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education, B. Sc. (Ag.)/B.Sc. (Ag.) -RGSC, LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws), and B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts).
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2016 Conducting Body
Banaras Hindu University was founded by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. BHU is constantly working towards promoting learning and research in the fields of Arts and Sciences. There are 6 institutes, 14 faculties (streams) and more than 132 departments functioning under BHU. With over 20,000 students, BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia. It has many colleges such as IIT-BHU, FMS-BHU, IAS-BHU, IMS-BHU, ESD-BHU that are considered among the best in the country.
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU UET B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) FAQ
1) What is UET?
UET means ‘Undergraduate Entrance Test’. You can appear in UET after 10+2 or equivalent passed with 50% marks. * But Some UET courses like B.ed and B.A LLB needs Graduation with 50% marks. for more eligibility criteria please read BHU UET Bulletin.
2) I want to know basic things about BHU?
You Want to know about BHU? just click on these following links:
- Banaras Hindu University
- Take a tour: Videos
3) How Can i take admission in BHU?
You can take admission through an entrance test that is called UET/PET/RET/SET.
4) How can i apply for these tests?
Application procedure starts in February-March of every year. All application procedure is online now. so you have to fill up a online application form at official website to appear in these tests after availability of application form.
5) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU UET ?
After registering for BHU UET , the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
6) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage you should login using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
7) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
8) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
9) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
10) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
11) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
12) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned in your application status page.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU UET ( B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) )?
- Applicant who has successfully completed/ is appearing Senior Secondary School (10+2) or equivalent (Such as 11+1, “A” level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that country for the purpose of issue of qualifying certificate on successful completion of the course.
- However, the applicant who have obtained 10+2 through open Universities System directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies shall not be eligible for admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course. Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission not below 50% of total marks in case of General category applicants:45% in case of OBCs and 40% in case of SCs & STs applicant.
14) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BHU?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks for general/OBC category and 45% for SC/ST in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
15) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
16) What is the duration of these B.A.LL.B courses?
All courses are full time five years (ten semesters) program.
17) Will there be any breaks during the exam?
No, there will be no scheduled breaks during the test but candidates are allowed to go to the restroom by raising their hand to inform the test centre administrator.
18) May I use calculator or Log Table during examination?
No, use of Textual Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager or any other device is strictly prohibited.
19) Will I get to see my scores on the test day?
No.you cannot see your scores on the test day.
20) Am I guaranteed a seat in a college with the BHU-UET score?
NO. BHU-UET is only one of the requirements in the admission process into a course. Student’s will have to adhere to all the prerequisite of the admission.
21) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
22) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
23) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
24) How many Seats are covered under the BHU-UET (LLB)Entrance test ?
There are Male & Female Minimum 30 seats and Maximum 60 seats covered under the BHU-UET (LLB) Entrance test .
25) What is the fee structure for LLB program at BHU ?
Fee : Rs.60,000 per annum.
26) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
27) Which resources are available in BHU library?
Apart from regular text books, journals, law repoters, etc; our institute has also subscribed on-line legal debates like Manu patra and the laws.
28) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.