How to Prepare
BSAUEEE 2016 Question Paper Format
BSAUEEE 2016 News and Updates
B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam (BSAUEEE)is being conducted ever year for the admission to Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) course. The candidates can check the details related to selection and counselling procedure here. Selection Procedure: - Selection of candidates for ...Read more
B.S. Abdur Rahman University conducts Engineering Entrance Examination on an all India basis for the selection of candidates for admission to B.Tech. Degree Programmes. The selection of candidates for the admission to the programs will be made based on the merits of candidates in both qualifying examination and Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
Candidates should have appeared for the Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) conducted by the University or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Cancer Biotechnology
BSAUEEE 2016 Conducting Body
B.S. Abdur Rahman University conducts BSAUEEE - B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance. B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Engineering College, which has now been upgraded as B.S Abdur Rahman University, was an institution acclaimed throughout India for its quality in teaching and research. Being one of the largest engineering institutions in India, it lays emphasis on innovative research, investment in high-quality facilities and first-rate infrastructure. By making use of the latest technologies and quality teaching, the college is able to offer a wide choice of interdisciplinary degrees in engineering which has enabled students to gain accolades in the global level. It is one of the few institutions with all the UG and PG programmes approved by AICTE and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation. This has been upgraded to university status with a view to keep academic in pace with development in industry. Modern hostel facilities are available for men and women students separately within the University campus.
BSAUEEE Contact Details
|Address||Seethakathi Estate, Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600048|
|Phone no||044 2275 1347|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
1) What is BSAUEEE?
It is an engineering Entrance exam conducted on all India bases for admission into B.Tech. degree programs at B.S. Abdur University, Chennai.
2) Who conducts BSAUEEE?
B.S. Abdur University, Chennai conducts BSAUEEE.
3) When is the BSAUEEE held?
The exam is held mostly during the month of April.
4) When are the application forms for BSAUEEE are issued?
The application forms for BSAUEEE are issued mostly in the month of January.
5) When is the last date of the submission of the application forms of BSAUEEE?
The last date of the submission of the application forms of BSAUEEE is mostly in the month of April.
6) Where is the BSAUEEE exam held?
The BSAUEEE exam is held in various major cities of India.
7) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BSAUEEE?
After registering for BSAUEEE, the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university .
8) What is the language in which the BSAUEEE paper may be attempted?
The BSAUEEE question paper and the instructions to be followed are only in English language.
9) What is the procedure to obtain BSAUEEE application form?
The application form may be obtained
- In person from the university admission office. The application fee of Rs. 600/- is to be paid in cash or DD, drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai.
- Online application: The candidate may also apply online to appear for BSAUEEE exam. For online application, the candidate can pay the application fee 0f RS 600/- through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card or can also pay by sending a DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai. The application may be filled online on the official website of the University .
- To obtain application form by post, a written request has to be sent along with a DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of “B.S.Abdur Rahman University”, payable at Chennai. The letter is to be sent to the Admissions Director. It should contain the personal details of the candidate and the program one aspires to get admission into. The postal address to obtain the application form is :-
B.S. Abdur Rahman University
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
Contact No.: 044-22751347/48/50/75
10) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at
Centres in Tamilnadu :-
Centres in other States/Union Territories:-
12. New Delhi
11) Is BSAUEEE an online exam?
BSAUEEE exam may be taken as offline mode.
12) What are the Eligibility Criteria for admission into B.Tech. Programs offered at the University?
For admission into B.Tech. Programs offered at the University,
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard Or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For admission into Biotechnology programs the candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidate should have appeared for BSAUEEE.
- The candidate should have passed out 10+2 in the current year of appearing in the BSAUEEE exam.
- -Candidate must have taken a regular, full time and a formal education to be eligible for the course.
13) What is the paper pattern of BSAUEEE?
- The BSAUEEE exam consists of questions from three core subjects.
- The question paper consists of multiple choice objective type questions with four answers for each question, out of which only one is correct.
- The paper consists of 25 questions each from Physics and Chemistry and 50 questions from Mathematics.
- All questions carry one mark each and therefore a total of 100 marks.
- If a candidate indicates more than one answer for a question, the answer is treated as incorrect.
14) What is the duration of BSAUEEE exam?
The question paper has to be attempted in the duration of two hours.
15) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
No,There is no upper or lower age limit.
16) Will there be any negative marking?
No,there is no negative marking.
17) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in BSAUEEE?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
18) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my Senior secondary . Am I eligible for BSAUEEE entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
19) When are the results of BSAUEEE are declared?
The results of BSAUEEE are declared mostly in the month of May.
20) What is the section process after appearing for BSAUEEE?
The candidates are admitted to the B.Tech. programs of the university on the basis of the merit of the candidate in the Engineering Entrance exam as well as in the qualifying exam through counselling held after the BSAUEEE results are declared.
21) What is the selection process for admission to the programs at the University?
The selection of the candidates to the programs at the University is based on the merit of the candidate in the Engineering Entrance exam i.e. BSAUEEE conducted by the university and in the qualifying examination. The candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are admitted to the B.Tech. Programs through the counselling based on the merit and the preference and the availability of the seats in a particular preferred branch.
22) What are the engineering courses offered at B S Abdur University?
The courses offered at BS Abdur University are:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
- Computer Science Engineering,
- Electronics and Communication Engineering,
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Polymer Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Bio Technology,
- Food Bio Technology and
- Cancer Bio Technology.
23) What is the contact email id of the university regarding admissions?
The contact email id for admissions is firstname.lastname@example.org.
24) Does the University offer Post graduate programs in Engineering?
Yes, the university also offers graduate programs in Engineering.
25) IS BS Abdur University UGC recognised?
Located at the outskirts of Chennai City, BS Abdur University is a UGC recognised university under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by the university are approved by AICTE and accredited by National Board of Accreditation and rated as ‘A’ Grade.
26) Does BS Abdur University offer Hostel Accommodation?
BS Abdur University offers an adequate fully equipped and separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus.
27) How does the University assist after the student has finished the course from the university?
The University makes sure that the candidate passing out of the University has a secured future. It has a separate Placement Cell. The Placement Cell has a full time training and Placement officer who assists the students with his extensive work experience. The Training and Placement Cell provides:
- Practices for appearing in the preliminary tests, group discussions and Interviews as conducted by the companies for placements.
- The University has a fully equipped convention centre with auditorium for pre placement discussions.
- The cell arranges campus interviews from good and reputed firms across the nation and worldwide.
The University also has an Industry Institute Partnership cell and Entrepreneurship Development cell that helps to arrange the live industrial training to the students and guides them to turn into entrepreneurs respectively.
28) What are the other courses Under Graduate courses offered by the BS Abdur University?
The University also offers B.Arch. as an Undergraduate program.
29) Does the BS Abdur University offer Research Programs?
There are research programs such as PhD and M.Tech. Programs offered by all the engineering departments of the University. For the research activities within the campus, a Dean is appointed that also acts as a director for the centre for Sponsored Research and Consultancy, created for the students. They also have a ‘Research Board’, consisting of experienced faculty members that guide the students for policy, regulation related matters.