Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
 0141-3990699
Login
Signup
Institutes
Courses & Exams
News & Articles

College Accepting PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) - B.E

Selection Procedure

Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in PESSAT-2016 and some other entrance tests. Note: 40% of the Seats are reserved for CET Candidates In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows: First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores Second Preference will be given to COMED-K Test Scores (Fee Structure will follow PES University guidelines) Third Preference - Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores

Counselling

At the time of Counselling documents will be collected.