Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
 0141-3990699
Login
Signup
Institutes
Courses & Exams
News & Articles

College Accepting PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) - MCA

Selection Procedure

Candidates are selected on the merit basis in PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) – MCA and some other tests. 40% of seats given to PGCET In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection is as follows: First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores Second Preference will be given to PGCET/KMAT Test Scores Third Preference - Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores Result will be declared 1 Week after taking the test.

Counselling

At the time of Counselling documents will be collected.