AIET - Dr. D.Y. Patil All India Entrance Test (AIET - 2016)
Mar 06, 2016
Apr 17, 2016
May 29, 2016
AIET Counselling FAQ
1) What is Selection process for AIET B.Tech?
Candidates who secure the minimum 50% marks at D Y Patil AIET-B.Tech. shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Engineering and M.Tech Integrated courses and would be offered provisional admission to these courses on the basis of their inter-se-merit at the time of Counseling.
2) What is the fee structure for the programs at Dr. D. Y. Patil University in B.Tech?
The Tuition Fees per annum payable by the candidates, admitted to various programmes for academic year is as follows:
Programme and Tuition Fees per Annum:-
- 1,85,000/- For I Year
- 1,75,000/- For II, III, and IV Year
B) FN/ PIO/ NRI Category
B.Tech and M.Tech (Integrated) :- 7200/- USD
3) Whether the Vidyapeeth is recognized by the UGC and Government of India ?
Yes, the Vidyapeeth is recognized by the UGC under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission, Act, 1956 and Government of India.
4) What are the specializations offered at Dr. D. Y. Patil University in B.Tech ?
- B. Tech in Biotechnology (BBT)
- B. Tech in Bioinformatics (BBI)
- B. Tech in Biomedical Engineering (BBE)
- B. Tech in Food Science and Technology (BFST) M. Tech Integrated in Biotechnology (MTI) .
5) What are the courses being offered by the Vidyapeeth ?
The Vidyapeeth offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Super-specialty and Ph.D. courses in Medical, Dental, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Management, Nursing, Physiotherapy and Optometry.
6) Whether hostel facility is available ?
Yes.there is hostel facility.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place