AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM (AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM - 2016)
Feb 21, 2016
Apr 16, 2016
Apr 29, 2016
AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM Counselling FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in AIHMCT-Written Admission Test WAT-BHM?
- The candidate should have passed 10+ 2 examinations or its equivalent in any academic stream with English as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates can also apply provisionally, subject to the condition that they produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- National Open Schooling Students (regular) should produce 11th std certificate from school (Admission is subject to the approval of Affiliated University).
- All provisional admissions will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination 10 + 2, or its equivalent is not submitted as required by due date.
2) What is the fee structure of the AIHMCT - BHM course?
The fee BHM for the course is Rs. 275880.00 per year .
3) What about campus placement?
A successful placewent cell coordinates with reputed international hotel chains,Airlines,Cruiselines/Retail industries. campus interviews are conducted much before the completetion of their degree programme.Placement for all students are provided with CTC packages comparable to the best available in the country. Our placement record has excellent.
4) Does the Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology provide hostel facility?
Yes, Separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls are provided.Hostel and messing expenses month wise will be borne by the Students.
5) When do I need to pay admission / tuition fee?
The first year fees is paid on the day of counselling/admission. Subsequent fees must be paid on the dates that will be notified through our website.
6) What extracurricular activities can I pursue?
We have world-class sports facilities and stadiums, and many other activities you can take part in. Take a round of our campus facilities.
7) Can I take back the original documents with me?
Your original documents will be retained by the University until the completion of your course. We will however give you an acknowledgement for your original documents.
8) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to be come with you.
9) Will I get a job once I complete my course?
AIHMCT has an excellent placement cell and a large number of our students get placed in good companies even before they have written their final semester examinations.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place